A question about crypto mining

fp3i8k0bo1801.jpg

Any of you use the Ledger Nano S offline wallet or just deal with online wallets? I'm using Binance at the moment. Whoever has one ordered straight from the ledger website?

I noticed QuadrigaCX's support page says the requirements to verify are:
- Photo or scan of a passport or driver's license in colour
- Photo or scan of bank statement or utility bill showing name and full address
- Photo of yourself holding government issued ID. In the same photo have a note that reads "ID VERIFICATION FOR QUADRIGACX.COM" along with today's date. //

I wonder what the alternative choices are if you just want to buy some Btc or ltc with CAD without uploading all those docs. I considered cash deposit via localbitcoins but sellers are asking around $19,900-$20,800/btc, that's $1100-2000/btc over quadrigacx's current order book.

Last edited:
I noticed QuadrigaCX's support page says the requirements to verify are:
- Photo or scan of a passport or driver's license in colour
- Photo or scan of bank statement or utility bill showing name and full address
- Photo of yourself holding government issued ID. In the same photo have a note that reads "ID VERIFICATION FOR QUADRIGACX.COM" along with today's date. //

I wonder what the alternative choices are if you just want to buy some Btc or ltc with CAD without uploading all those docs. I considered cash deposit via localbitcoins but sellers are asking around $19,900-$20,800/btc, that's $1100-2000/btc over quadrigacx's current order book.

I used one of these just set up an account with wtv exchange that deals the altcoin you want and send bitcoins directly to that wallet from the atm machine... only a 15$ flat fee and minimum deposit of 50$

https://www.instacoinatm.com/index-...MI8vWBxpi_2AIVgyZpCh3cBwf0EAAYASAAEgL4jvD_BwE

Has anyone successfully used the Crypto Capital funding (deposit) method?

So far I don't see any benefit to the Equifax verification option since the funding methods page still shows the verify button next to almost every one. I tried to send a support ticket asking them to clarify which funding methods you can use after having completed the Equifax verification but the submission was rejected, encouraging me to search the support centre knowledge base. Then a few minutes later the ticket was closed without resolving my question (not too impressed).

Thanks bass, a quick search reveals the ATMs are selling around $20,537/btc + $15 tx fee at the time of this writing, about average for localbtc sellers.
Are you required to scan your ID at those ATMs?

Last edited:
In other news, while TRX continues to be pumped to the moon with Binance handling 84% of the past 24h volume according to coinmarketcap, new account registrations have been disabled "to allow for infrastructure upgrade."

In other news, while TRX continues to be pumped to the moon with Binance handling 84% of the past 24h volume according to coinmarketcap, new account registrations have been disabled "to allow for infrastructure upgrade."
Binance was glitchy this morning i guess alot of people wanted to register. Im glad i already had my account and bought a couple hundred bucks of trx at 8-9 cents only like 2 days ago. Now at 26cents, thats incredible.

Also can't wait to see the effect of xrp added to coinbase

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Has anyone successfully used the Crypto Capital funding (deposit) method?

So far I don't see any benefit to the Equifax verification option since the funding methods page still shows the verify button next to almost every one. I tried to send a support ticket asking them to clarify which funding methods you can use after having completed the Equifax verification but the submission was rejected, encouraging me to search the support centre knowledge base. Then a few minutes later the ticket was closed without resolving my question (not too impressed).

Thanks bass, a quick search reveals the ATMs are selling around $20,537/btc + $15 tx fee at the time of this writing, about average for localbtc sellers.
Are you required to scan your ID at those ATMs?

Nope no id just scan your wallet qr code and it only accepts 50 dollar bills as the first bill then any bill after that

Currently locked out of Quadricacx for some reason. Gives me some time to catch up actually.

I'm totally registered and it's "easy" to deposit with Interac E-Transfer from my bank, 4000k/day, instant, 1.5% fee. Next option is Wire....minimum 100k.

Withdrawal is Wire, 0%, easy game.

I can help if anything. I'm a bit busy but if I know what I need to do I can usually do it pretty quick...of course without exchange I'm a bit stuck.

There's a bit of Bitcoin and Ether offline I could load...

Happy cryptoluck ;)

https://interprog.com/ahead-of-time-since-year-2000/

Do you guys remember Vault of Satoshi? What happened to them? I think I still have some coins over there lol. They were legit and reliable iirc

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Poir retirer non. Mais tu as une limite. Sur binance quand tes pas "verified" c'est 2btc par jour. Je suis loin de ca haha mais jpense quand meme le faire " au cas"

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

C'est la première fois que j'essai de retirer de bittrex pour le mettre dans mon wallet exodus et il me laisse pas...
2018_01_04_22_49_08_Greenshot_image_editor.png

Je suis aller voir dans details et ils disent :New/Unverified Accounts: Unverified accounts have a 0 BTC withdrawal limit.
Je suis dans new...me suis inscrit en été...J'espère Binance demande pas la meme chose..

quelqu'un d'autres a des problèmes avec quadriga présentement? je ne recois pas de pin par courriel pour transférer les btc dans mon compte binance ...

quelqu'un d'autres a des problèmes avec quadriga présentement? je ne recois pas de pin par courriel pour transférer les btc dans mon compte binance ...

Same genre vers 20h. J'ai essayé le tout pour le tout, log off....peut pu rentrer :(

Binance step 1 verification c'est 2 Btc par jours max withdraw ce qui est déja pas pire :)

Oui Binance et tres bien mais Bittrex je trouve ya plus de coin.Quand j'en cherche souvent il est plus sur Bittrex.Ils ont pas trouver un public record match donc je suppose je dois apply for an enhanced account.

Back