A question about crypto mining

Richard Ells via Telegram last night:

“Just to let you know we are still on it. James and Adam are going to go down in history I think as they did a 36 hour shift of straight coding whilst we piled junk food and caffeine into them and they've been on it all day today too. It's 10.30pm here in the uk and they are both hard at it! We have more of the team in tomorrow. We are working hard to try to release this on Monday. Lots of new code and systems to test before release. I know that once we get this out it will all calm down and I can focus on the job of getting the Electroneum app out to millions of users. Thanks again for your patience
Richard.”

lol @ bitcoin futures
btc_value.png

News
Electroneum said:
Sunday 18.41 everyone is still coding as fast as we can. We've been working to get this live all weekend. Thanks for your patience, I hope to have good news before midnight ! Fingers crossed.

Richard Ells via Telegram last night:

“Just to let you know we are still on it. James and Adam are going to go down in history I think as they did a 36 hour shift of straight coding whilst we piled junk food and caffeine into them and they've been on it all day today too. It's 10.30pm here in the uk and they are both hard at it! We have more of the team in tomorrow. We are working hard to try to release this on Monday. Lots of new code and systems to test before release. I know that once we get this out it will all calm down and I can focus on the job of getting the Electroneum app out to millions of users. Thanks again for your patience
Richard.”

ils travaillent sur quoi au juste? le software etait pas pret avant la lancée? gang d'esti d'cabochons.

Looks like tonight or tomorrow we might hit 10K CAD for a single BTC

the BTC just have to hold or go up a notch / CAD/USD seem to going down a bit which might make the difference

Looks like tonight or tomorrow we might hit 10K CAD for a single BTC

the BTC just have to hold or go up a notch / CAD/USD seem to going down a bit which might make the difference

La grosse coche va être le 10k USD... Ça va jaser pas mal, assez pour le faire monter à 11-12k juste à cause du "new hype".

HODL!

Malgré qu'après 2X ça va surement faire une drop 6k USD, peut-être en bas...

La grosse coche va être le 10k USD... Ça va jaser pas mal, assez pour le faire monter à 11-12k juste à cause du "new hype".

HODL!

c'est sur que 10U$ est un gros level...et sa va prendre de l'elan pour le traverser...

HODL!

Plusieurs personnes que je connaissent watch ca pour la meme raison.

a 10k US y'en as beaucoup qui vont vendre et ca vas creer une drop selon eux.

Je vais etre pret a en acheter plus rendu la...

Plusieurs personnes que je connaissent watch ca pour la meme raison.

a 10k US y'en as beaucoup qui vont vendre et ca vas creer une drop selon eux.

Je vais etre pret a en acheter plus rendu la...

Oui normalement a un niveau si important/significatif il va avoir une prise de profit.....
mais BTC s'est deja montre vorace....il est probable comme BB l'a dit que ca va monter 12K puis le support pourra se retrouver a 11K/10.5K et ceux qui vont vendre vont rester sur les side curbs..

regarde quand ca a traverse 5K...BTC est monté presque a 6K et n'a jamais descendu plus bas que 5,1K ....et ca dans un flash crash car le vrai support etait plus 5,5K

Back