A question about crypto mining

Je holdais mes truc dans un wallet Jaxx et je me suis fait volé toute les ETH en juin dernier ... Perdu la trace après 3 wallet de transfer.

C'est chian pas mal.

my gpu rig has never stopped being profitable... and it has paid for it's self at the end of last year I think... so it's all good, the dash miner lol... that one well let's say I've got a nice power supply and 2 strong fans from it haha....

This. Why sell unless you need the money?

Think it's going to drop? Fine, go short on leverage up to what you would be willing to lose if it goes the other direction.

So you retain your BTCs and gain from the drop and you don't have to move huge amounts of BTCs and manage either USDt or usd cash-out and re-enter after.

Thank you Bybit.

341,000$ d'ici 2025
7037dabbaa4e7eabf0433d8c58ac4a9f.jpg

19+k ce matin.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

c'est pas durant la même période de l'année quand ca avait monté au même niveau la dernière fois?

J'vais vendre je crois vuq u'anyway je joue pu la dedans et ça va compenser mes pertes de ETN

And this is why I lost faith in Bitcoin. Saw it coming and it's only going to keep forking to oblivion. Have fun speculating, hope you make some cash on the rollercoaster ride but long term you'll be HODLing to zero.

https://decrypt.co/49819/bitcoin-cash-rebels-launch-51-attack-to-destroy-bch-hard-fork?amp=1

It's actually good.

Forks are forks...

You can try to copy, but...

And this fork was the WORST and miners proved it. They didn't let it for that long, just enough to prove their point.

And if you're clever with leverage hedge even tho you're hodling, you'll never lose a dime.

Back