A question about crypto mining

Es-tu capable de constater la corrélation ?

La corrélation c'est que j'ai le feeling qu'on et même pas rendu au stade du "Institutional investors" ... encore moins du "Public"

La réalité c'est que tu prends n'importe quelle charte de n'importe quelle stock, tu ajuste la logarithmique à ton gout et tu est capable de reproduire ta belle petite charte presque n'importe où.

Les faits sont que:

Février 2017: 952 US
Février 2018: 8200 US

+687%

La corrélation c'est que j'ai le feeling qu'on et même pas rendu au stade du "Institutional investors" ... encore moins du "People"

La réalité c'est que tu prends n'importe quelle charte de n'importe quelle stock, tu ajuste la logarithmique à ton gout et tu est capable de reproduire ta belle petite charte presque n'importe où.

Les faits sont que:

Février 2017: 952 US
Février 2018: 8200 US

+687%

This. Le cycle se répète maintes en maintes fois dans la grade vie du cycle.

Was able to retrieve 30ltc in a hard wallet that I put in like 5 years ago. Forgot the password and the fact that I have these for a while lol.

If anyone interested in buying them, let me know. I dont want to go through the hassle if creating an account somewhere

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Was able to retrieve 30ltc in a hard wallet that I put in like 5 years ago. Forgot the password and the fact that I have these for a while lol.

If anyone interested in buying them, let me know. I dont want to go through the hassle if creating an account somewhere

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Out of thin air, not bad.

They didn't call it the everything bubble for nothing. The "Doom and Gloomers" like Peter Schiff have been calling it for a while now, albeit a little too early. Housing and autos are in there too.

Commodities are the unloved assets at the moment. But buy high, sell low because that's what the next guy is doing, am I right?

Peter schiff has been crying wolf since he got out of his mothers womb. Hes bound to get it right... lol

Commodities is where you should be if you believe in higher than expected inflation. softs look best right now imo.

In positive crypto news, Arizona is looking to allow citizens to pay taxes with crypto. I see this as a ligitimate step forward but it remains to be seen if it passes, sticks and how it's implemented.

In negative news JPMorgan publishes Bitcoin bible. Why negative, I see it as a ploy to have suckers on the other side of their downwards bet. I still think we're going to see another hammering of cryptos.

Peter schiff has been crying wolf since he got out of his mothers womb. Hes bound to get it right... lol

Commodities is where you should be if you believe in higher than expected inflation. softs look best right now imo.

You're right that he has been practically a perma bear since 2000 but do you listen to what he says? He called the 2007-2008 crash too early, I think even as early as 2005 but he was right not by luck but his reasoning was correct. I listen to his podcasts regularly and they're repetitive at times but the explanation of what's going on to me is spot on.

Could be another few years before the market goes but when it does I have reason to believe it's going to be huge. Reason activity might suggest sooner.

The main reason behind it all, all the fucking worthless, unbacked and debt ladened currency the government's of the world have printed. But there are a lot more fine details if you go look for them.

In positive crypto news, Arizona is looking to allow citizens to pay taxes with crypto. I see this as a ligitimate step forward but it remains to be seen if it passes, sticks and how it's implemented.

In negative news JPMorgan publishes Bitcoin bible. Why negative, I see it as a ploy to have suckers on the other side of their downwards bet. I still think we're going to see another hammering of cryptos.

Very possible...usually you're hammering your opponent and that's what is happening now.....they ''institutions'' benefit in multiple ways:

- if they succeed and kill btc....good for them
- by hammering the price they make money shorting and with futures
- and they can buy lower

this proves that they starting to take cryptos seriously....and you know what; they won't kill cryptos....nothing will...only disinterest...

then make your own conclusions

I have a question for you guys...

so I can get my hands on some brand new gtx 1070's windforce edition for 560$ at work. Now on Newegg they sell near 1K... would I be able to sell these at let's say around 800$ a pop on Kijiji ???

so I can get my hands on some brand new gtx 1070's windforce edition for 560$ at work. Now on Newegg they sell near 1K... would I be able to sell these at let's say around 800$ a pop on Kijiji ???

yes easy

Y m'en faut 13, pm moi si tu cherche quelqu'un.

Back