A question about crypto mining

Rendu la il serait trop tard pour investir.

On m'a dit en 2013... C'est fini.
On m'a dit en 2014... C'est fini.
On m'a dit en 2015... C'est fini.
On m'a dit en 2016... C'est fini.
On m'a dit en 2017... C'est fini.
On m'a dit en 2018... C'est fini.
On m'a dit en 2019... C'est fini.
On m'a dit en 2020... C'est fini.

En 2021 on me dit, ça va finir.

Pis sérieusement, on s'en fou... Quand ça va finir, on va le savoir pis on va être out, dazit.

Uno, c'est pas tellement un currency, mais un SoV.

Ensuite... Mais de QUOI tu parles que tu peux pas acheter avec???? LOLLLLLLLLLL

Sérieux.

aucune entreprise populaire accepte les bitcoins. même paypal tu peux rien faire avec, juste les stocker. ca dlair tu peux meme pas les sortir de paypal.

3x weekends de suite de gros gap ups entre le vendredi PM et lundi AM.

on en profite pour mousser le bitcoin au partys de familles (noel vendredi, 31 dec vendredi)?

"Mousser", nah...

Quand on me demande si on doit acheter, je dis toujours non.

aucune entreprise populaire accepte les bitcoins. même paypal tu peux rien faire avec, juste les stocker. ca dlair tu peux meme pas les sortir de paypal.

Autant que je suis d'accord que le Bitcoin ne servira pas pour transaction p2p mais bien comme scarce asset et store of value, la belle province à côté de chez nous accepte les paiements en bitcoin loll

Sinon avec paypal et square qui sont rentré dans la game, les transactions courantes comme acheté ton café vont pouvoir se faire bien plus efficacement, pas besoin de faire de transaction bitcoin pour ca.

Bright futur ahead !

Im rich bitchess

La seule chose importante c'est qu'avec du BTC tu peux acheter du USD

The statement should be the only important thing about Bitcoin is that it's not USD.

When people claim it's a "store of value", firstly I laugh because a 12 year history is a blip in history and it hasn't even gone through a proper financial crisis, but basically you're holding it because versus another asset, you think it'll maintain purchasing power. In and of itself, it doesn't matter if a Bitcoin is worth $1M USD or even a billion, it just means you didn't lose everything when the USD crashes and burns. At the end of the day, you don't want the USD, just the stuff that it buys.

Now if you truly wanted to get ahead you have to "short" the other side too. That's done by take out loans in that currency. See if you have a single bitcoin and it goes up to a Billion USD, what will the price of a house be in that situation? However if you have a mortgage for $500k and it's locked in, while they keep adding zeros to the currency you sell off smaller and smaller quantities of the asset that's a store of value and you now have another asset where you've paid it off with a fraction of the original value.

Specific to Bitcoin, right now we're in a situation where big money is moving into a small pool. The mentality is not to sell into the increase like other investors do with other assets but instead to HODL. This further reduces trade volume driving up the price further and starting a feedback loop for increased demand until there's a panic that is.

Medium term, other things will catch up and long term I still maintain it won't hold. It's kind of like say somebody will die. Can't say how and when but eventually it's inevitable.

History Lesson:

A German holding literally ANYTHING else other than Marks would have made off like a bandit. They didn't need to hold Gold, the Pound Stirling would have also technically been a store of value for that event. But if you did have an ounce of Gold...

inflation.jpg

marks were bound to fail post wwi because they had hard currency (gold, lumber, etc.) obligations or obligations to be paid in another currency than the mark.

Il y en à ici qui utilise wealthsimple trade pour acheter de la crypto ? Ils ont btc et eth de disponible et je suis curieux de mettre un peu d'argent là-dedans.

Il y en à ici qui utilise wealthsimple trade pour acheter de la crypto ? Ils ont btc et eth de disponible et je suis curieux de mettre un peu d'argent là-dedans.

J'utilise WS trade pour acheter QBTC.U pour CELI et REER mais j'ai pas essayer la plateforme crypto encore.

The statement should be "i dont care about your statement". We made money, you dont, we win.

Wow, somebody has a lot of sand in their vagina for supposedly having just won big. Literally a few posts back, on the same page if you have 40 posts/page

And this is why I lost faith in Bitcoin. Saw it coming and it's only going to keep forking to oblivion. Have fun speculating, hope you make some cash on the rollercoaster ride but long term you'll be HODLing to zero.

https://decrypt.co/49819/bitcoin-cash-rebels-launch-51-attack-to-destroy-bch-hard-fork?amp=1

So yeah, glad you made some cash but while you seem to have an excellent handle on the specifics, your statement about USD still leads me to believe you don't see the really big picture. Your response is childish at best, kind of like somebody laughing they won big at the roulette table to somebody playing at a blackjack table, to each their own game.

I don't feel the need to come on here and stroke my ego by posting my wins. I post here in the hopes of educating people so they could understand the underlying concepts driving the changes that are seldomly talked about. We're in a period where the entire world is on FIAT and the governments around the world are printing like mad. I'm just trying to help by offering a different perspective and if you don't care for it, you're most welcome to ignore me.

Haha ça donne effectivement rien de lire ces posts c'est le même vomis que toujours. Tu lis la première phrase pis c'est assez.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Back