The brick fucked up my fridge and more

Trupower Distribution

Today was a really shitty day. Bought, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, couch and kitchen set. Yesterday we get a call to confirm delivery, the lady says sorry the table is back ordered, fine not a problem we can wait for the table. Brick gets here and has on the bill the couch the table, and the chairs. So i point out that we so purchased fridge stove washer dryer. The guy says he doesn't have that in the truck... So ok maybe it will be delivered seperatly as we purchased them a week before. After the delivery driver checks his previous delivery, it has the same name as my gf. Weird. The guy checks the address and it was the old address we just moved from. When we had purchased the table and couch we told customer service we are moving on the 1st so they need to update our previous order, the girl says sure no problem and starts typing shit on the computer. They never updated the delivery address. Lucky no one was home at the old address or the guy would have gotten a nice gift. So now they bring up the appliances after that got figured out, everything comes up smoothly, until, the fridge. It's a big fridge double doors, the guy takes out his measuring tape and says it's fine it will pass everywhere. I hear bading badang coming up. I don't say a word as it can be them putting it down on the steps. Fridge gets upstairs and the fucking sides are all banged in. At least 14 fucking dents. So i say to the guy sorry but that's unacceptable. He proceeds to say well the stairs are curved bla bla bla. So im like well we can work out a deal on a rebate, he calls customer service and they offered 200$ rebate, i laughed amd said umm no. So then they come back with 250$ gift card. Nope, not happening. Take back the fridge thank you.
ebd5471b83ea05d2dd8c1fb234f1fbb8.jpg

75104e733fc5439745e23785e3bd0f06.jpg

Before anyone says well you won't see them, yes we do, the way our kitchen is set up, that side is open. It gets better, with the washer dryer, we ordered the hose kit for them, they were supposed to install them. No fucking hose kit in the truck, they never put them in the truck.
Tldr; fuck the brick.
Btw we spent over 7k there. Never again.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Sucks man, did they ask you how much you wanted for the dings or came up with 250$ just like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks man, did they ask you how much you wanted for the dings or came up with 250$ just like that?

They said 200$ credit. I would of accepted 400$ they didn't try to counter offer our 500$ rebate. They wouldn't move from 200$ i guess someone will buy it from their liquidation section, that will probably be reduced by 400$

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

At the end of the day did they take back the fridge? Horrible service from A to Z.

Tu aurais du refuser la livraison meme une fois les électros chez toi tant que le gars est encore la meme si sa le fait chier de le remonter dans le truck c'est ton droit de refuser.

Sa m'ai arriver ya quelques semaines avec ma laveuse sécheuse. Ils m'ont livrer juste un des deux électros et le temps qu'il montent mon sofa que j'avais commander aussi je leurs ai dit que je voulais pas prendre juste la sécheuse et ils l'ont repris, je suis retourner en personne la ou je l'ai acheter pour au final avoir 700$ de rabais sur une laveuse sécheuse plus haut-de-gamme qu'ils avait en stock

Difficile de a croire qu'il y a encore du monde qui achète chez bricks

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

X2 g acheter un matelas une fois...pire histoire de marde pour un simple matelas. Ce qui devait etre une livraison de 24 heures a prit deux semaines, 3 visites en magasin (en plus de la visite initiale pour lachat...). Apres tout mon bitchage g fini par avoir 55% de rabais au total... et n'accepte jamais du credit de magasin! Je leur ai dit je voulais rien savoir de ca et je voulais pas remettre les pieds dans leur magasin...

Un autre tip: va chialer en magasin sa se regle plus vite que par telephone. Ils aiment pas ke les autres clients entendent ces histoires....

Bon ok c'est bricks mais je pense avoir entendu les mêmes genre d'histoire pour B&M, corbeil etc faut pas capoter la

Bon ok c'est bricks mais je pense avoir entendu les mêmes genre d'histoire pour B&M, corbeil etc faut pas capoter la

J'ai acheté beaucoup de stock chez brault et Martineau et j'ai toujours été content. Service super rapide sur le plancher et la livraison toujours impeccable. J'ai essayé fort de les détester mais ils ont toujours été capable de livrer la marchandise.

J'ai acheté beaucoup de stock chez brault et Martineau et j'ai toujours été content. Service super rapide sur le plancher et la livraison toujours impeccable. J'ai essayé fort de les détester mais ils ont toujours été capable de livrer la marchandise.

Mes electros sont de la j'ai rien a dire sur MON expérience mais a lire a gauche a droite je dois avoir ete chanceux

at first I though "well what do you think throwing one at your fridge would do..."

...the realized it was the store.

Back