Mixed signals

Nice move bro, by rejecting her for your morals she's even more wet.

I think he blew it, now she probably thinks he's either

a) queer;
b) a wimp;
c) or both

Jelly's likelier of winning the lottery three weeks in a row than seeing that sloot naked.

I think he blew it, now she probably thinks he's either

a) queer;
b) a wimp;
c) or both

Jelly's likelier of winning the lottery three weeks in a row than seeing that sloot naked.

Idk. I spoke to her yesterday and she told me shes dumping the dude this weekend. Supposedly.

My plan is to go out for drinks again. (She loves drinking) and smash. Basically same thing as last time but not over drink. Also actually put the pressure on this time and ask her if she wants to sleep at my place (at the end of the night obviously)

Dont drink bro.

Drink is the worsth thing to do when your with a women.

If she want to go drink Go drink with her but take a Diet 7 up.

Let her drink as much as she want, But for you Only drink 1 diet 7 up.

Ive been with women before and Didnt drink they trow at me: - Why dont you drink? I told them, I have an ulcer so i just drink this 7 up diet soda.

Almost everytime i did this, The girl jump on me later in the night. As i was not drinking my stamina was tru the roof. Also women who are drunk are more likely to make moves on you if your arent.

She will tell herself :- Ho, I was drunk and drank, We fuck it just happen. But you were sober.

I know its hard to go out with her and not drink. But trust me it will be worth it for you, as your chance to fuck her increase by 75% if your sober and shes drunk.

ALso i think fucking drunk women aint that great.

Dont drink bro.

If she want to go drink Go drink with her but take a Diet 7 up.

Let her drink as much as she want, But for you Only drink 1 diet 7 up.

Ive been with women before and Didnt drink they trow at me: - Why dont you drink? I told them, I have an ulcer so i just drink this 7 up diet soda.

Almost everytime i did this, The girl jump on me later in the night. As i was not drinking my stamina was tru the roof. Also women who are drunk are more likely to make moves on you if your arent.

Edit: There's a fucking wizard up there^

She will tell herself :- Ho, I was drunk and drank, We fuck it just happen. But you were sober.

I know its hard to go out with her and not drink. But trust me it will be worth it for you, as your chance to fuck her increase by 75% if your sober and shes drunk.

We defnitely don't have the same experience in terms of dating. You're taking advantage of a drunk women when being sober lmao inb4 #rapecharge.

Ladies paid for the drinks in my last dates, they get drunk and I get tipsy and everything went all fine. Get in shape if you're out of stamina after a few drinks.

Edit: there's a fucking wizard up there lol

Not taking advantage.

They wanted to drink, Didnt push it on them. they got drunk on her own.

Also if something happen, Which i i dont think it will. Lets say police arrest you, dont be paranoid, i dont think women try to press charge againts you in this case.

They make you test for alcool levels, And it show 0.0% your safe.

Never had a problem.

In fact everytime i did go out and Drank, nothing came out of it.

Sober is where its at.

Hahahahaha the rape thing is exactly what i was thinking while reading that. Il have a couple drinks. Enough to get tipsy not enough to get smashed. Just the right amount to actually smash tho.

Well someone's not holding his alcohol...

You're supposed to have fun with your date. Not hold youself like a prude because of some hocus pocus weird strategy to get laid...

And personnaly, when I drink I last longer and we have better sex. You have to find the middle point. If you're passed out, of course nothing good will happen.

Alright im hijacking this thread, Nobody move!!

I have a similar situation and want MR's advice.

Me and her have been coworkers for a while. Lately we started hanging out (as friends) outside of work. ( a lot )

Didnt think anything at first but then we start throwing mixed signals* and now unlike OP i actually wanna smash.

Heres the twist. Shes 18. She has a BF.

What do i do?

*we went out for drinks one night, she slept at my house, told me she wanted to sleep with me. Drunk me somehow thought that morals were important and I made her sleep on couch. *puts flame suit on*

Is she leaving for Hawaii soon by any chance?

Alright im hijacking this thread, Nobody move!!

I have a similar situation and want MR's advice.

Me and her have been coworkers for a while. Lately we started hanging out (as friends) outside of work. ( a lot )

Didnt think anything at first but then we start throwing mixed signals* and now unlike OP i actually wanna smash.

Heres the twist. Shes 18. She has a BF.

What do i do?

*we went out for drinks one night, she slept at my house, told me she wanted to sleep with me. Drunk me somehow thought that morals were important and I made her sleep on couch. *puts flame suit on*

Unless you don't give a fuck about your job stay away. If you smash and don't end up in a relationship with her after, it'll take the whole of 2 seconds for every woman at your job to know about it and hate your guts for no reason (because she'll have made up some story about you)

Idk. I spoke to her yesterday and she told me shes dumping the dude this weekend. Supposedly.

My plan is to go out for drinks again. (She loves drinking) and smash. Basically same thing as last time but not over drink. Also actually put the pressure on this time and ask her if she wants to sleep at my place (at the end of the night obviously)

just saw this, now you'll be that guy who she left her boyfriend for but didn't want her.

Nothing worse than a drunk fuck except having to get a woman drunk to fuck you. Just my opinion.

Is she leaving for Hawaii soon by any chance?

.... actually yea.... plz dont be her gf.

Unless you don't give a fuck about your job stay away. If you smash and don't end up in a relationship with her after, it'll take the whole of 2 seconds for every woman at your job to know about it and hate your guts for no reason (because she'll have made up some story about you)

just saw this, now you'll be that guy who she left her boyfriend for but didn't want her.

IDGAF about this JIAB! Ish. Its a cool gig but i don't plan on staying long.

If I smash and she actually wants to stay with me i dont mind being the rebound for a couple weeks. Uni's just around the corner for me after all.

Perso pour l'alcool partager une bonne bouteille de vin autour d'un bon repas ça toujours été winner.

Jesus... Tu as quelle âge en passant? Je doute que j'aie la patience d'endurer une jeune conasse de 18 ans saoûle raide.

Well 18 ans si il travail avec en théorie il doit pas être ben plus vieux je dirais début vingtaine surtout s'il va a l'université. Je vais y aller avec 22 ans Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back