Guys gets rid of Tesla because....

Dead.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Woah. He's a cool dude! You got beef with him, you got beef with me!

If he wants to sell his car then jokes on him. He took the blunt of the depreciation. Someone else is gonna scoop it up, slap on new tires and drive it like a normal human being. Lol.

Le gars a un char qui rentre pratiquement dans le 10 sec. sur le quart ET qui ne consomme pas une goutte de pétrole et trouve le moyen de chialer lol

Le gars a un char qui rentre pratiquement dans le 10 sec. sur le quart ET qui ne consomme pas une goutte de pétrole et trouve le moyen de chialer lol
It's a p85 its not the fast model. You're thinking p85D which is AWD.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Click-bait youtube style video.. Make a video with a shocking title and a weird preview picture to obtain clicks but the video is usually total shit.

"Dude try's to wreck my GTR" ---> actual video shows a guy slowly drifting towards his lane in traffic.

"Why did I buy a $157,000.99 Ferrari Honda F1?" ---> I don't give a shit

"Oh No My GTR is broken again" ---> Stop being a douche and just get it fixed like everyone else you idiot.

usually these videos include 5 minutes of random talking and pleas to like, subscribe, follow etc.. before getting to the 1 minute of content.

If you are changing cars because your tires are dead you are not a car guy and I want nothing to do with your video's. You're also too rich for your own good and you are trying to brag by publishing those types of videos.

For some reason my You Tube feed is always littered with these types of video's even though I avoid them. I guess watching car tubes from other channels automatically generate them. :(

His Like/Dislike ratio is horrendous lol. I guess that's what happens when you do stupid shit like this.

Back