No more Coupe and no more V6 for the Accord

Jeremi01

-- STATISTICIEN --
Toutefois,

Il y aura la même motorisation que la type R en version manuelle :)

The new Accord fastback (my god what a time to be alive) can be had with a base 1.5-liter turbo four that puts out 192 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque. You can get that with a CVT or a six-speed manual. If you need violence and thrills in your Accord, get the 2.0-liter turbo instead. It comes from the Civic Type R and here puts out 252 HP and 273 pound-feet of torque.

God that's ugly
http://jalopnik.com/the-2018-honda-...ource=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Pour m'avoir assis dans une civic touring 10th, je me demande si la Accord a toujours sa raison d'être dans le line-up de Honda...

Mais qu'est-ce qui se passe chez Honda depuis quelques années? Ils traversent une periode Chris Bangle?
X2. Des fois les designers part sur des trip de mush pendant 4-5 ans et se rende compte que personne aime ça. Genre Nissan avec ses Juke et cube, et la Honda avec la dernière Civic et maintenant la accord... Ouf

Il y en a qui appelle ça le "progrès".

J'ai bien hâte de voir ce que les tuners vont faire avec la version 2.0T et manuelle...

Juste avec une calendre noir, une drop et des rims, ça va être plus beau

That's weak for a car that size not going to find many thrills there, a Caravan makes more power lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

J'ai bien hâte de voir ce que les tuners vont faire avec la version 2.0T et manuelle...

Juste avec une calendre noir, une drop et des rims, ça va être plus beau

Sans les rims, mais juste avec une drop et un grill noir ca fait deja un gros improvement.

19990563_10154624275191674_8114544349184497960_n.jpg

897976njc7axsj8mhf2g51nwh7.jpg

Je vais m'ennuyer du côté smooth des berlines midsize avec un V6 mais je suis content de voir qu'elle sera encore offerte manuelle.:)

Selon les specs je m'attends à ce qu'elle fasse du haut 14s avec la motorisation de la CTR, plaisant mais sans plus.

funny cause I was going to make a thread yesterday saying WTF is going on with this entire city turning into 10th gen civic drivers....

dont get me wrong its a great car for the price and options.... but its still makes me cringe when one car model is around too much....

+ the 10th gen civic is the size of the mid 90s Accord now.... and the Accord is now the size of the old TLs from back then.... no use for the Accord IMO

Back