Teen says tattoo covering half his face is making it hard to find work

Flashiel

Due to recent success in my threads about people doing stupid shit (volume 1 was Paki going to play hockey after killing little boy with his car), im back at it again with volume 2. in this case, we have a gem coming our way all the way from New Zealand. This dumbfuck kiwi tattoos DEVAST8 on half of his fucking face and then proceeds to claim that he's having a hard time finding a job. i'll be sure to release volume 3 shortly.

image.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8a6d287a-6c28-3722-a690-cfb2d2a63575/ss_teen-says-tattoo-covering.html

Last edited:
Il a juste a se faire pousser la barbe

problem solved

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

On viens de le traduire en 3 langues, il devrait bien comprendre

- Anglais
- Francais
- Joual

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah id hire him on the spot for my PR firm despite his tattoo but i cant work around a criminal record. Too bad for him

I have the IQ of a large chiwawa and I can't find work. I always wanted to fly a passenger jet but none of the companies want me. it's discrimination against the IQ impaired and I will sue for millions.

I would not hire him because of his stupid tattoo.
People like that can go pick up aluminum cans

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2cfp8nb.jpg

cest écrit DEVAST8

DEVAST (huit) (eight) ....ca se lit Devastate . dans le sens de dévaster....c'tun dévastateur le gars. ya dévaster ses chances de se trouver une job.... mais en prison t pas obliger d'avoir une job....t logé nourri... tu peut avoir une job pour te faire du cash extra mais ta le droit d'avoir un tatoo dans face....en tout cas c'est ca que Gilles Vaillancourt me disait. mais lui il va sortir au tier du sixieme de sa sentence alors si ya un tatoo dans face, yé mieux de l'enlever bin vite si y veut se trouver une job.

Back