Eastern Canadian Challenge!

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Hey gang- back by popular demand, autocross on the track at ASE.
August 6th!

all are welcome- no need for experience, although some driving skills will help!

solo flyer.JPG

its part of a 2 day event with Time attack on Saturday and oval racing Saturday night!

J'ai très hâte à cet événement, les voitures d'autoslalom les plus rapides du Québec seront présentes!!

I guess it's time to do our stuff , Oleg !
Just back and the Bears didn't get me. ;) But ....Maybe the cones will! Haha!!!!

Horaire de la journée
* Dès votre arrivée, veuillez passer à la tente pour donner votre formulaire d’inspection technique et confirmer votre inscription. Même si vous avez payé en ligne, c’est la première étape à chaque événement. Apportez votre casque afin que l’on puisse le validé pour la saison complète à venir.

6h30 : Arrivée des organisateurs et bénévoles
7h00 : Arrivée des participants possible… On a toujours besoin d’aide pour le montage!
7h00 à 8h00 : Inscriptions tardives possibles
7h00 à 8h30 : Confirmation des inscrits (vous devez passer à la tente)
8h00 à 9h00 : Marche du parcours
9h15 : Meeting obligatoire des pilotes
10h00 : Première auto en piste
12h00 à 13h00 : Lunch* (si la participation est suffisante, la pause lunch est évitée avec 3 groupes)
13h00 à 16h00 : Sessions d’après-midi
16h00 : Démontage des installations
Schedule of the day
* Upon arrival, please go to the tent to give your technical inspection form and confirm your registration. Even if you have paid online, this is the first step at every event. Bring your helmet so that you can validate it for the full season ahead.

6.30 am: Arrival of the organizers and volunteers
7h00: Arrival of the participants possible … We always need help for the assembly!
7:00 to 8:00: Late registration possible
7:00 am to 8:30 am: Confirmation of registrants (you must go to the tent)
8:00 am to 9:00 am: Course walk
9.15 am: Mandatory driver meeting
10h00: First car on track
12:00 to 13:00: Lunch * (if the participation is sufficient, the lunch break is avoided with 3 groups)
13h00 to 16h00: Afternoon sessions
16h00: Packing up

Dîner
Il y aura une cantine sur place où vous pourrez vous procurer repas, breuvage et collations.
Lunch
There will be a canteen on site where you can buy meals, beverages and snacks.

Drole que ca soit une photo de drift en background... la dernière fois que j'ai fait une couple de cone sideways intentionnelement au MCO me suis fait avertis... hehehe, j'avais fu fun moi la et les temps etait bon pareil :D

M'ennuie de ca un peu... un jour peut-etre m'as recommencer.

^ Well DONE !!!! :bigup:

And a big THANX for the PIX!
Donna still performs Well !

Now that event was FUN ! Well organized and safe !
Was great to be with everyone!

Bonus Shakedown included in the price ! :D

Way too much to post about -DON'T MISS THE NEXT ONE !

Lil teaser here-Watch in HD.

That was a great weekend for sure,

Thanks for the pic Oleg- the Perry cars were looking sweet on track.
JT drove the heck out of the M3 and the GT3 did very well too.

see ya next year

It looks like we will be doing this event again in 2018.
Last year sold out , so we will start early in 2018 with registration- same date- same place!!

That's the kind of playing I'd like to do with Yvette to get me acquainted to her to begin. Not for this year but I'm gonna be spectating! Sounds like waaaay too much fun.

That's the kind of playing I'd like to do with Yvette to get me acquainted to her to begin. Not for this year but I'm gonna be spectating! Sounds like waaaay too much fun.

It IS ! :D
You can give it a try in one of our shared cars.

Donna #328/#28 ;)

Booo!!!!!

Just a few places left , so if yer interested HURRY HURRY !
Weather looks good , so come abuse your HP+ pads ! :D

Dave S

anybody is welcome and the course will be magic!
spaces are limited, sign up before Thursday cut off.

The CTR will be making its track debut!

Back