Saison 7 de Game of Thrones

Solid episode.

- Sam, new leader of the House Tarly
- Robert Baratheon started a war against the Targaryen because he was friendzoned
- Dream Team to capture a white walker, something bad will happen to one of them
- Drogo likes Jon
- Cercei is pregnant and Jamie is the father
- Little Finger trying to stir shit between the Stark Sisters. I suspect this will end badly for him

I don't think cercei is really preggo, she just manipulatin the boy...

reminds me of a guy I knew back in university... he got manipulated so hard and then asked for a paternity test lol... wasn't his kid.

"I thought you'd still be rowing". I lost at this part

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

une autre théorie qu'on a élaboré a la job aujourdhui

aria ... peut etre que ce n'est pas vraiment aria

dans un épisode (je ne me souviens plus lequel) aria fuit au travers la ville pour ne pas se faire tuer ... ensuite ca finit quelle souffle sur une bougie et quand on la revois le chef des sans faces lui dit ... qu,elle n,est maintenant plus personne ...

faque peut etre qu'une autre personne a finalement pris la face de aria .. en la tuant et en réussisant la personne devient une sans visage ... entk cest juste une théorie comme ca haha

i would still call him jon snow , jon targaryan doesn't sound as good .

One thing i'm wondering tho , since reaggar annulled his marriage to Ellia , does it mean that both his kids from that marriage are bastards now or are they still legitimate targs cause it's not a divorce , it's an annulment.

Then again you can't really annul a marriage after popping 2 kids, it's not like he annulled it the month after getting married

i would still call him jon snow , jon targaryan doesn't sound as good .

One thing i'm wondering tho , since reaggar annulled his marriage to Ellia , does it mean that both his kids from that marriage are bastards now or are they still legitimate targs cause it's not a divorce , it's an annulment.

Then again you can't really annul a marriage after popping 2 kids, it's not like he annulled it the month after getting married

Does it matter? Didn't Robert had them killed? That's why Lyana Stark told Ned to raise Jon as his own so that robert wouldn't kill the baby?

Does it matter? Didn't Robert had them killed? That's why Lyana Stark told Ned to raise Jon as his own so that robert wouldn't kill the baby?

In the show it doesn't matter , but in the book aegon(first son of reaggar and ellia) is still alive so i'm wondering if that would make him a bastard or not .

Bran can mess/interact with all timelines. Night King seems to have all the same knowledge as 3 eye raven, this is why everytime Bran spies on the NK, the NK knows he's watching. He knows he's watching because he's in fact Bran and he remembers that at that point in time when he was Bran he was spying on the NK.

Everytime time Bran has spyed on the NK, the NK looked directly at him so far.

Bran can mess/interact with all timelines. Night King seems to have all the same knowledge as 3 eye raven, this is why everytime Bran spies on the NK, the NK knows he's watching. He knows he's watching because he's in fact Bran and he remembers that at that point in time when he was Bran he was spying on the NK.

that is clearly possible

Bah you could just chuck that up to the time the night king grabbed him by the arm and now they're somehow connected'ish.

Bah you could just chuck that up to the time the night king grabbed him by the arm and now they're somehow connected'ish.

Thats what I think too, and I've read that's how he's defeated, all fan BS though. But essentially since the NK is connected to Bran, he has the same control power as the NK. Either way, the Bran sections this season are boring as shit, so I hope something happens with him because they've always been the boring parts of GoT.

My theory is the expedition beyond the wall will go to shit.

Bran will sense/see it with his power.

He'll contact Danny and tell her to go help John with her Dragons.

What about Theon Greejoy and her sister? No news?

And what will happen to the Mountain (Clegane), Cant wait to see the brother (Hound vs Mountain) Clegane in a fight, to the continue the one they did back in season 1

Back