Saison 7 de Game of Thrones

Can anybody aware me on the dagger storyline?

1) we don't know who gave it to the assasin but it is believe to be Tyrion
2) dagger was given to Bran by Littlefinger
3) Bran gives it to Arya
4) Arya gives it to Sansa, why?

To kill herself? protect herself?

3) Bran gives it to Arya

Might be wrong but I believe the Dagger was always little fingers and the assassin was sent by him to start shit and get Ned to come south.

Sansa has the dagger so she can kill little finger with it, in some poetic GoT virtuous circle. I might be wrong I'm cobbling together things I've seen on Alt-Shift-X.

Also, you guys are overthinking the dragon and chains shit, GoT does a poor job conveying how much time passes in the show. Things aren't always in sync on the show and for all we know it's take the wight weeks to get the dragon out of the water.

The whights cannot swim but they definitively can survive underwater, they are magical beings after all for fucks sakes.

Are you guys really complaining about '' realism '' in a series that has dragons, dudes who respawn and ice zombies?

3) Bran gives it to Arya

dagger was lost in a bet at the tourney first episode or 2nd if I remember correctly tyrion lost the dagger to LF or the opposite, I just hope LF grabs Sansa's booty and she just stab him out of rape reflex.

The whights cannot swim but they definitively can survive underwater, they are magical beings after all for fucks sakes.

Are you guys really complaining about '' realism '' in a series that has dragons, dudes who respawn and ice zombies?

There's a difference between realism and logic, I'm the last person to speak about realism on a show like GoT but they can define what they feel is logical. They spent the first 4 seasons building up a certain level of logic, and it feels weird to see it broken. The white walkers have been walking towards the wall for 6 seasons, and the show kept reminding us how "Winter (they) are coming", it just feels a little odd that all of a sudden one character has time to run back to the wall sound the alarm for the dragons to make it back. And yes I get it, they are getting close...etc. Lets bend the rules considering the nature of the show, but it just makes the whole thing feel like they are rushing to close out the series, more than I expected. Dont get me wrong it was still an awesome episode, but you just feel they are rushing some things.

There's a difference between realism and logic, I'm the last person to speak about realism on a show like GoT but they can define what they feel is logical. They spent the first 4 seasons building up a certain level of logic, and it feels weird to see it broken. The white walkers have been walking towards the wall for 6 seasons, and the show kept reminding us how "Winter (they) are coming", it just feels a little odd that all of a sudden one character has time to run back to the wall sound the alarm for the dragons to make it back. And yes I get it, they are getting close...etc. Lets bend the rules considering the nature of the show, but it just makes the whole thing feel like they are rushing to close out the series, more than I expected. Dont get me wrong it was still an awesome episode, but you just feel they are rushing some things.

Jon travelled about 1500 miles this season and Jamie even more travel and done by foot and the euron ships if they are the one in casterly rock travelled about 2k miles

Episode 6 spoiler:

Anyone actually noticed the poster for season 7? The spoiler has been there since episode 1:

c603414fdef50c3eeeefb161caa7629a.png

Just found out its fan-made art

Last edited:
console yourself. The defenders is coming out tomorrow on Netflix. That'll keep you busy through the weekend/ next week.

I started watching the Defenders last night after finishing Ozark (great show Ozark) and found Defenders to be boring as fuck. Stopped midway through the first episode. Might consider trying again on a rainy day if I don't have a room to paint or something...

I started watching the Defenders last night after finishing Ozark (great show Ozark) and found Defenders to be boring as fuck. Stopped midway through the first episode. Might consider trying again on a rainy day if I don't have a room to paint or something...

Episode 1 was wack, it's just setting up everyone getting together. Episode 2 was already better and that's as far as I've gotten.

This is GoT thread , tha fck u doing talking about boring ass the Defender that recycled lorace tyrell as iron fist aka the worst martial artist and character in tv show history .

I wish ramsey would get a hold of iron fist and turn him into his reek

C'est super bon Ozark.

well its pretty clear Bran is the night king IMO he will have to kill himself to destroy him possibly this sunday

well its pretty clear Bran is the night king IMO he will have to kill himself to destroy him possibly this sunday
I doubt NK will die this weekend since there is still another season to go

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Back