Saison 7 de Game of Thrones

je suis pas hardcore dans les détails du respect de la réalité dans les téléséries mais c'est quand même un peu poche comme déroulement que Yara qui est une maître navigatrice avec 100 bateaux se fait pogner par surprise par un autre maître navigateur avec 100 bateaux.

qu'il y ait une fight dans l'eau 1v1 pas de trouble, mais pas par surprise come on

je suis pas hardcore dans les détails du respect de la réalité dans les téléséries mais c'est quand même un peu poche comme déroulement que Yara qui est une maître navigatrice avec 100 bateaux se fait pogner par surprise par un autre maître navigateur avec 100 bateaux.

qu'il y ait une fight dans l'eau 1v1 pas de trouble, mais pas par surprise come on

Euron c'est genre le plus grand pirate des mers.

Yé Ruthless pas mal pis i se criss pas mal de tout le monde.

I guess he win. Peut importe de la facon dont il la fait

Effectivement j'ai trouve ca poche moi aussi et on a tous commente a ce propos a la maison en l'ecoutant.

Genre y avait personne de garde pour spotter une fucking fleet de 100 navires qui s'en venaient?

OK ils ont pas exactement de radar ou meme des spotlights mais come on... le gars dans le top du vaisseau pirate dans Asterix y etait ou?

tnt__pirates_by_rogercruz.jpg

Effectivement j'ai trouve ca poche moi aussi et on a tous commente a ce propos a la maison en l'ecoutant.

Genre y avait personne de garde pour spotter une fucking fleet de 100 navires qui s'en venaient?

OK ils ont pas exactement de radar ou meme des spotlights mais come on... le gars dans le top du vaisseau pirate dans Asterix y etait ou?

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5oNWTRIc...EhGl1EDVw/s1600/tnt__pirates_by_rogercruz.jpg

C'est pas mal brumeux. Les navirons on les même voile ... c'est pas si facile que sa a spoté. 100 bateau sa navigue pas collé collé... C'est pas mal spread out. Il on probablement pensé que cétais des leur.

C'est pas mal brumeux. Les navirons on les même voile ... c'est pas si facile que sa a spoté. 100 bateau sa navigue pas collé collé... C'est pas mal spread out. Il on probablement pensé que cétais des leur.

You guys are all over thinking it. CGI is fucking expensive, dragons are expensive, dire wolves are expensive, white walkers are expensive. That's why this minor battle (in importance) happened at night in the fog because they need to save the fucking budget for dragons.

You guys are all over thinking it. CGI is fucking expensive, dragons are expensive, dire wolves are expensive, white walkers are expensive. That's why this minor battle (in importance) happened at night in the fog because they need to save the fucking budget for dragons.

this and it was still fucking awesome to see. just like why dragonstone was empty like a whole castle protecting kings landing in time of war completely empty

this and it was still fucking awesome to see. just like why dragonstone was empty like a whole castle protecting kings landing in time of war completely empty

I think Little finger was supposed to be in dragonstone. His army is at winter fell instead because he's in love with Sophie Turner.

He's a traiter, don't forget he's the one who got Ned stark captured and killed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You'd think that by now they make enough money that they dont need to be tight on budget. It's probably the biggest TV show in the history of television. But yeah it does make sense that they are cutting on the small things to keep the cash on the dragons, wolves etc.

I think Little finger was supposed to be in dragonstone. His army is at winter fell instead because he's in love with Sophie Turner.

He's a traiter, don't forget he's the one who got Ned stark captured and killed.

Dragonstone was stannis baratheon's castle, he said fuck this rock and took all his troops north with him, that's why it was abandoned.

You'd think that by now they make enough money that they dont need to be tight on budget. It's probably the biggest TV show in the history of television. But yeah it does make sense that they are cutting on the small things to keep the cash on the dragons, wolves etc.

Dragons and whitewalkers are seriously expensive, that's why when possible they limited their presence on the show (showing them in caves). It's also part of the reason why there are fewer episodes this season, free up some money for the epic battles.

Fun fact the dragons are made in Montreal by RodeoFx.

de quoi tu parles?

Dragonstone was stannis baratheon's castle, he said fuck this rock and took all his troops north with him, that's why it was abandoned.

Dragons and whitewalkers are seriously expensive, that's why when possible they limited their presence on the show (showing them in caves). It's also part of the reason why there are fewer episodes this season, free up some money for the epic battles.

Fun fact the dragons are made in Montreal by RodeoFx.

dragonstone c le summer castle cottage du king. Stannis etait la en attendant de voir ce qu'il faisait.

Back