West Island Sunday cruise July 23rd, anyone down?

Ok so Momentum Motorsport at let's say 11 am or is that too late for people? Not sure how late people wake up on Sundays but I feel like 11-ish is good for most

That sounds good to me if everyone else would agree with this meet spot/cruise location. As of right now it says 30% chance of rain (basically none) for Sunday. If this stays the same we're good

In

Let me know if we're on....btw coffee is on the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you had me at the coffee

and I liked your fb page already!

Ok guys, whoever wants to join, we'll meet at Momentum Motorsport at 10am, you are more than welcome.

Will try to make it, but if you are hitting the LCBO in Ontario I can definately meet you there. :D

Ok guys, whoever wants to join, we'll meet at Momentum Motorsport at 10am, you are more than welcome.
Damn might be too early for me considering I work late and will only be getting to bed at around 2-3 am plus I'll be sleeping in St Hubert that night so thats a good 30 min drive the following morning. Was thinking 11 but thats just me, if people are there at 10 ill have to catch up after or something. I need at least 5-6 hours sleep to be alert and functional, that extra hour helps sometimes

Damn might be too early for me considering I work late and will only be getting to bed at around 2-3 am plus I'll be sleeping in St Hubert that night so thats a good 30 min drive the following morning. Was thinking 11 but thats just me, if people are there at 10 ill have to catch up after or something. I need at least 5-6 hours sleep to be alert and functional, that extra hour helps sometimes

I'll probably still be there by 11 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-20% chance of rain so basically none tomorrow. Looks like this will happen ;D i'll aim for 10:30 aswell.

Par où allez-vous passer? Je travaille demain mais je vais essayer de vous spotter dans le coin de vaudreuil/hudson! Bonne ride :bigup:

Back