BCCode: 7a
BCP1: C04AC408
BCP2: C0000185
BCP3: 4BFAA820
BCP4: 958815E6
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

2 jours de suite que j'ai des bluescreen (window 7)
J'ai récupéré les .dmp et .sysdata mais je ne sais pas quoi en faire.

Si quelqu'un peut me faire une traduction (driver issue? Hardware?)

Les deux fois le pc a commencé à être assez non responsive même si le processeur était au alentour de 7% et la ram dans les 70%

Merci :D

Ça te tente pas de mettre a jour ton windows avant de chercher c'est quoi ton probleme.

Windows7 service pack 1...

Tu as un vieux windows pas a jour et tout évolue autour de ton Windows outdated

download toi bluescreenview.

check en bas c'est souvant écris le fichier qui fait crasher. tu peux checker ce fichier fait parti de quoi (driver audio, video, etc..)

sinon tu peux googler l'erreur. c'est toujours la derniere ligne en bas.

les mises à jour sont faites régulièrements , et "The latest service pack for Windows 7 is Service Pack 1 (SP1). "

SMART.jpg

I suspect a risk of HD failure since some time, just to be sure, could that be virus related or this is just hardware failure?

https://image.ibb.co/fwhah5/SMART.jpg
I suspect a risk of HD failure since some time, just to be sure, could that be virus related or this is just hardware failure?

Never seen a virus doing funny thing with the SMART attributes.

HD often fails without any notice and on the other hand sometimes it shows scary stuff for nothing.

Happened to me a few month ago. Bought a 5TB drive, removed a 1 TB to make room....so I was moving around some data and as I always do I beat the crap out of an hard drive before using it. I don't mirror those semi-important data.

I actually bought it this time but I think I've been using the trial of HDTUNE since forever. I'm sure there's many softwares with the same features but I like this one.

Anyway, while all my 6 HD were busy doing something I got an alarm, my D: had a very scary number showing somewhere...if I recall, exactly like you. It was showing "will fail within 9 hours" lol..

Mind you my D: was a 3 TB drive which I had confidence but because I was moving stuff around it was full and there was important data on there....data that is usually backup to another drive but I had to make room.

So, obviously panick mode. Stopped everything and began copying the stuff from that "almost dead" HD to the new 5TB, fingers crossed.

All was fine beside needing storage space, again.

That 3TB drive is still in there. Spinning 24/24 doing everything that is "bad" for an HD. Synching bitcoin wallets, downloading torrents, receiving backup of the other drives all the times.

The number didn't move.

Anyway. As always. An hard drive can fail, expect it, always. SMART info...it's a clue, like a check engine, but that's it. Only way to really know is testing it a lot and hope for the best lol.

Good luck.

Back