Wtb Acura integra type-r

seriously....20k...25k

do people actually pay that much for these cars...??

I know their rare but so is a Lada lol

Comme jtai dit en pv jeremie j'en ai deja eu une et je connais tres bien leur valeur selon etat et millage alors je suis pret a payer la valeur quelle aura!

That looks lowered, and the gap between the front bumper and the fenders seems a bit off...

Car look really clean and neat.

Call the guy and ask him if its a clean title.

For 17000$ at 145000km In that shape, its more than a great deal.

Also look at the souroundings, Big house in a Rich neighborhood.

Must be owned by a guy with alot of money.

Most people overpay for their cars. They dont know how to search properly.

I Found a 2006 Corvette Coupe LS2 400HP, 6speed manual transmission. Clean title no accidents for 20k in ottawa for a friend.

He bought the car and owned it for 5 years, Sold it here in quebec after 5 years for 23k.

Moi quand je vois cette auto là, ça me fait tout de suite penser à la toune "de héros à zéro" ...avec le dude qui se paye un mega crash , filmé par ses amis.
" à plus de 200 km à l'heeuuuuure"
Rip

Car look really clean and neat.

Call the guy and ask him if its a clean title.

For 17000$ at 145000km In that shape, its more than a great deal.

Also look at the souroundings, Big house in a Rich neighborhood.

Must be owned by a guy with alot of money.

I'm not saying it's a bad car, but he says "100% stock" and the car is clearly lowered, and the front bumper fitment is questionable, which could potentially mean an accident. It could also just be the age of the car but I don't see why that gap would be off if the front was never hit. Just worth a good inspection and a carproof.

I'm not saying it's a bad car, but he says "100% stock" and the car is clearly lowered, and the front bumper fitment is questionable, which could potentially mean an accident. It could also just be the age of the car but I don't see why that gap would be off if the front was never hit. Just worth a good inspection and a carproof.

Like i said.

Just ask the guy if its clean title and proof of it. Ask a carfax.

At 17000$ Thats a steal for an 1999 ITR with 145000km in that shape, its 100% original. Look at the pictures.

He also said Best offer or 17k. If someone who is serious try to buy it early it could try and get it for 15k.

Back