Who does Xpel beside Protex Laval ?

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Would like to get my headlight wrapped in the ''light smoke'' Xpel film. 1) Protex don't have this film in stock, only the dark smoke or the clear one. 2) They won't install the film if the headlight isn't on the car ( which doesn't make sens to me.. much easier to do a complete contour of the headlight if they are not ON the car..)

So looking for a private installer who do stock the Xpel film. Please advice me.

I think Nico is an Xpel installer. Maybe you can check with him. I do Suntek and I don't think Suntek offers a tinted PPF. Even if they did, I wouldn't order a 10 foot roll just for 1 set of headlights. You could probably check with Xpel and see if they'll sell you a roll.

I think Nico is an Xpel installer. Maybe you can check with him. I do Suntek and I don't think Suntek offers a tinted PPF. Even if they did, I wouldn't order a 10 foot roll just for 1 set of headlights. You could probably check with Xpel and see if they'll sell you a roll.

damn it lol suntek was my plan B. I might just go clear or.. have it smoked ( by paintgun) then clear film.

Back