Formula E in Montreal. Who's going?

Because Tesla is like apple. They have a circle jerking cult. We ended up getting food off site as well then walking back in.

They need to have more things on track.. I found the wait times long and let's be honest Robo Race isnt exactly exciting

Je suis d'accord avec toi qu'il pourrait y avoir plus d'action sur la piste, il y avait un grand vide avant la course. Nous on est allé dans le village sur une terrasse c'était parfait.

Je vais aller contre l'opinion générale et dire que j'ai bien aimé. J'avais des billets admission générale et une chance qu'ils étaient donnés parce qu'en effet c'était presque impossible de voir quoique ce soit. On a été chanceux. Pour le reste j'ai bien aimé le show et les différents booth. Pour le son bien j'ai été surpris ça ma pas dérangé, c'est juste différent. Tu vas pas à l'OSM pour te plaindre que ça manque se distortion.

Même coté organization j'ai pas grand chose a dire à part que le layout fait en sorte que tu entre et sort du site constamment. J'y retournerais mais avec des billets gradin.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Was there, didn't have many expectations and I honestly had lots of fun, really a nice day. Weather was so nice too.

9059f66ac0b6ff6fe386f52fc86b972e.jpg
52391f7447ce49feac6e9d78ae653ffc.jpg

If tickets are still affordable, I'll still go next year

Super, course de samedi plus d'action que celle de dimanche, et oui, il y a un trop grand vide entre les courses..

Pkoi pas une série de course hybrides???

Volt-Ioniq, Porsche, etc.....

Super, course de samedi plus d'action que celle de dimanche, et oui, il y a un trop grand vide entre les courses..

Pkoi pas une série de course hybrides???

Volt-Ioniq, Porsche, etc.....
Les F1 KERS sont des "hybride"!

you crazy? Aviators give the woman an automatic +2
although smoking puts them at a -5 right away

I'd rather see their eyes, I don't bang broads with their ugly ass aviators on. The first girl to the left looks like her face is longer than her arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aviator glasses ou des porte patio dans face... J'appel ca des JizzGuards.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Was there, didn't have many expectations and I honestly had lots of fun, really a nice day. Weather was so nice too.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170731/9059f66ac0b6ff6fe386f52fc86b972e.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170731/52391f7447ce49feac6e9d78ae653ffc.jpg

If tickets are still affordable, I'll still go next year

Hey on etait dans la meme estrade. I had tickets both days at bottom right, near the corner. Close to Pierre Houde:

below.JPG

So which one are you?

I'm a little late to the part here, but I essentially agree with everybody.
My girlfriend's father won tickets which he gave to us. Good thing since I'd be extra pissed at Evenko after the Metallica shit show...

We were in grandstand 5, which has a nice view of a corner, with the big Molson tower in the back.
That's what I thought when I arrived anyways.

The corner was extremely slow. I might be exaggerating when I say they went around the corner at 60km/h. It was also an extremely tight corner, so there's no way there would be any passing. Somebody also had the bright idea to put banners along the fence on the straight leading to the corner, so we lost probably 50 feet of view of the cars. The only thing that prevented me from leaving was the big screen right in front of us. We were able to see the cars for about 5 seconds per lap.

I can over look this stuff, but our tickets were worth something like $130 each. Had I paid I would be very unhappy.

The venue... Oh how terrible the venue was. Let me put it this way, I wouldn't hire Evenko for something as simple as setting up directions in a normal sized house. As I stated before, we were seated in Grandstand 5. There was a sign near the E Village saying where grandstand 5 was. Then there was what seemed like one kilometer with no indication where we were going. We crossed this pedestrian bridge that literally had us walking in peoples front yards, and there was barely enough room for us to squeeze by people walking the opposite way. I later realized we essentially left the site since we had to go though another security entrance which means we could have just stumbled into the area and been with GA ticket holders. Speaking of "checkpoints", we had to present our tickets again just to be able to enter the E Village. And the only place to buy merch was this tiny stand that barely held the merch and 15 people...

I'm honestly getting angry just writing this review.

My final thoughts are this, if you're going, go early in the morning as the site is massive. We arrived around 1:20 or 2, and it seemed like there was barely enough time to see or do anything before the race which was at 4. If you're buying grandstand tickets, don't buy them for what seems like a low-speed corner. Judging by the footage we saw on the screens, the most action happened on the main straight and turn 1 as the track was actually wide enough to allow passing. Go with an open mind. The racing itself was good. Anything Evenko had to take care of was awful.

Pas de Formule E à MTL en 2018.

La mairesse devrait annoncer que ce sera reporté.
Ce ne serait pas une mauvaise décision je pense...de cette façon, pas d'encombrement dans le downtown et pas besoin de briser le contrat et de payer des frais supplémentaires.
Le circuit Gilles Villeneuve sera prêt en 2019.

Last edited:
Back