Formula E in Montreal. Who's going?

They aren't competing series. Formula E is a tech testbed

People are still paying money to watch a show, and from what I've seen on TV CGV would definitely make the cars look much more slower than downtown.

That being said I do agree that the way this city has been managed recently, every decision (or lack there of) looks stupid just because there are actually 3 out of 4 decisions that are. Completely unrelated to the GP, which could be fun downtown, just this Wednesday, Metallica in Jean Drapeau, fireworks and construction all happening at the same time, I was stuck in traffic at 11.30 pm for one hour....I mean seriously man

They kinda sound like a larger version of a battery RC car.
I like it but probably not enough to go in Montreal for it.
If it was at ICAR maybe.

I'm going on Sunday with Valérie Chiasson (GT3 Cup driver) in some VIP section, dunno which one. I'll have my camera with me, come say hi if you see me!

Hes no better, texting me from the front instead of walking the 5ft to the back

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I have a great view from my apartment , but leaving for the week end. The traffic they have caused in the area is unreal, plus setting up at 1am aint very smart.

Hopefully next year they remember we have an ACTUAL RACE TRACK...

I have a great view from my apartment , but leaving for the week end. The traffic they have caused in the area is unreal, plus setting up at 1am aint very smart.

C'est contre les règles de la formule d'utiliser une vraie piste.

And as mentioned 10000000 times before its not suited to the series.

People are still paying money to watch a show, and from what I've seen on TV CGV would definitely make the cars look much more slower than downtown.

That being said I do agree that the way this city has been managed recently, every decision (or lack there of) looks stupid just because there are actually 3 out of 4 decisions that are. Completely unrelated to the GP, which could be fun downtown, just this Wednesday, Metallica in Jean Drapeau, fireworks and construction all happening at the same time, I was stuck in traffic at 11.30 pm for one hour....I mean seriously man

You're lucky. Had I been going any faster it would have been a full on jog. I walked away from the stage at 11:08, stopped at the Dic Ann's truck for 5 minutes to get a burger, and I got to the Parc Jean Drapeau metro station at 12:20. Also there's no way Metallica caused you traffic BECAUSE WE ALL HAD TO TAKE THE DAMN METRO.

Anyways

My girlfriend's father got us some tickets which I'm pretty excited about. I don't know much about the series. Actually the only thing I know is they're electric, and that they only have one battery for the race lol.
It should be fun though!

La ville dort 6 mois par année à cause de l'hiver et il y a déjà en masse de construction le jour quand le monde va au travail. Ça laisse pas tant de temps pour faire de la construction et du blocage de voie, il va toujours avoir du monde incommodé peut importe quand. Au moins ils essayent.

And as mentioned 10000000 times before its not suited to the series.

neither are the streets of Montreal..

20248491_10159086937930506_4118334082303055038_o.jpg

20247614_10159086937945506_9207568339031644393_o.jpg

Not so bad for me , a whole heap of problems for my handicap neighbor

How does it work anyways? Are there TWO races? From what I read the schedule is identical for Saturday and Sunday.

Do they race in the rain? Because mark my words, there will be rain. We cannot possibly have two back to back clean week-ends this summer.

Back