Formula E in Montreal. Who's going?

Entoucas une chose est claire: La campagne de salissage contre le EPrix est similaire a celle contre Trump lol!

J'ai vraiment hate de voir ca Samedi et Dimanche.

Donc, selon toi la Ville de Montréal a tout organisé de façon exemplaire en communiquant clairement avec tous ceux impliqués, en minimisant les pertes encourues par les commerçants et en évitant toute forme de gaspillage ou de corruption?
Je ne dis pas que le tout a été fait dans les règles de l'art, mais c clairement qu'on aime ça chialer ...
On chiale quand y fa frette
Pis quand y fait chaud, on crisse l'AC à 14Celsius pour se geler le cul dans son char.. (not me...)

Si jamais vous aimeriez un beau grand prix sans salissage , de monde désagréable qui bloque les rues, des manifestant, des caleches avec des chevaux qui meurts, des putes de luxe etc..

Le GP3r a lieu les 2 premiere semaines d'aout. Le RallyCross est durant la 2e semaine. Venez voir ca cest malade. Vous aurez pas de misere a vous parquer. Ca coute pas chere pi personne va vous demander de vivre autrement. :p

Si jamais vous aimeriez un beau grand prix sans salissage , de monde désagréable qui bloque les rues, des manifestant, des caleches avec des chevaux qui meurts, des putes de luxe etc..

Le GP3r a lieu les 2 premiere semaines d'aout. Le RallyCross est durant la 2e semaine. Venez voir ca cest malade. Vous aurez pas de misere a vous parquer. Ca coute pas chere pi personne va vous demander de vivre autrement. :p

+2, c'est vraiment un vrai rassemblement de trippeux de char.

Sauf que le rally cross est la 1ere fds..

5-6 aout

6f482c70ccaae93859ee7d9f2cbd2ec3.png

L autre fds c est les courses d asphalte:
Cctc, nascar, gt3 cup, micra cup

Le MECC sera de la parade du vendredi 4 aout au soir qui part du circuit jusqu au port. Le line up ressemblera à:
-armée
-char rallycross
-char de drift
-motoX
-MECC 20-25 chars

Apres la parade y a demo de drift et de MX au port et les voitures du MECC seront stationnées sur des Forges.

524f26610d5f1320876ad19c54ab36bf.png

Le 5 le MECC expose leurs autos a l entrée du site du GP.

http://gp3r.com/

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Change of plan, I will be shooting trackside for 98,5FM :D Fingers crossed I might be able to get access to the grid before the race (limited "grid stickers" available).

IMG_20170727_134526.jpg

I just heard that the UK wants to ban gasoline powered cars by 2040. Other countries (and Cali for sure) will follow suite.

Im not sure I want to support this event anymore.

I just heard that the UK wants to ban gasoline powered cars by 2040. Other countries (and Cali for sure) will follow suite.

Im not sure I want to support this event anymore.

Then it will delayed until 2050, then 2060. This is new sale of cars.. Do you think that fuel companies will sit around taking it?

Then it will delayed until 2050, then 2060. This is new sale of cars.. Do you think that fuel companies will sit around taking it?

apparently since the 50's in the UK the number of gas stations has already diminished by 50% or so. If the petrol companies dont like it they should start investing in batterie tech ASAP.
"A stunning 73 percent drop in lithium-ion battery prices since 2010 have enabled these future bans. BNEF projects this trend will continue for at least two decades, with electric vehicles (EVs) becoming as cheap as gasoline cars by 2025, but then quickly becoming cheaper."

plus the government tax credits and reimbursements for owners of EV's, and Tesla pushing the technology to the limits, the petrol guys will lose their ass.

Reminds me of the big tobacco companies fight in the 00's. Ultimately they're not going to win. People can't breath in major cities and most people dont give a shit about cars, but they do their health, so why not drive an EV?

same thing with the auto manufactures, if they dont start working with EV's now, they will get real screwed later, and be wayy to behind to catch up.

Well if I never see another formula e race ever again in my life, I'm ok with it.

Err, would you care to expand on that a little bit for the people who are going tomorrow? What didn't you like about it, the venue, prices, the race itself??

A bunch of hairdryers on the track sliding all over the place trying to accelerate on skinny tires and then smoking them every time they have to slow down. Personally I did not like it one bit, but you might love it.

I have the feeling that it will not bring back the 25 mill Coderre wasted on it, not even in 6 years. Also tired of these clowns running the city wasting money on crap while claiming every time that "it will put Montreal on the map".

J'ai regardé une partie des qualif à rds et c'était vraiment plate, les voitures ont l'aire tellement lente comparé aux F1.

A bunch of hairdryers on the track sliding all over the place trying to accelerate on skinny tires and then smoking them every time they have to slow down. Personally I did not like it one bit, but you might love it.

I have the feeling that it will not bring back the 25 mill Coderre wasted on it, not even in 6 years. Also tired of these clowns running the city wasting money on crap while claiming every time that "it will put Montreal on the map".

Totally agree with you on the last part . Well said.

Formula E shoud be called formula bumper car, everytime they try to overtake they touch/bump in each others, its ridiculous

Oh well, I'll be off to support Mayor Coderre's boondoggle soon. Can you or anyone comment on how was it in terms of viewing for general admission, souvenirs, food/water? Any screens to watch? Can I bring a bag for a camera and a few bottles of water or am I doomed to pay $5.00/bottle? Any tips for where to watch?

I largely agree with you on the second part but I can see this event getting bigger as it seems the 3 electric car owners I know talk and act like they're part of a cult. When I told them their cars are digital, boring and have no soul it was like I insulted their family and they almost ripped me apart lol. I can see this gaining in popularity but for sure better planning is in order for next year.

I'll be heading down this afternoon for the race.

You are allowed to bring a water bottle to refill on site. No booze is allow... Same rules as Honda Indy Toronto

Oh well, I'll be off to support Mayor Coderre's boondoggle soon. Can you or anyone comment on how was it in terms of viewing for general admission, souvenirs, food/water? Any screens to watch? Can I bring a bag for a camera and a few bottles of water or am I doomed to pay $5.00/bottle? Any tips for where to watch?

I think the best spot for general admission is between corner 12 and 13. You'll be jam packed in the crowd because it's on a sidewalk betweew a building and the fences. If you can get there early you might have a nice spot. Bought a water bottle at 2.50$. Souvenirs and camera, no idea.

The grandstands were full at yesterday's race and the evillage was really crowded between the quali / race. Really nice event and cool vibe.

Back