TheOutsider est revenu.

I'll look upon that. Muchos gracios man, srs I am really surprised AND GLAD that mr members go so far to ''save'' a peep. I am really really greatfull that you do that for me. Je suis touché en crisse de ton geste! Srs, je suis honoré!! Wow merci!!!
In the end we really are a community. It's like a second home for some people. Members have been on here since 03 everyday. At the end of the day, after the trolling, we all seem to be cool with people. Keep it up stay healthy. Big shout a manu le plus gros tappette de MR.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Guys feel free to add me if you did because I cant see shit in Fb. Id really love to meet you guys. You guys reached out to me and id love to meet you in person. It would be an honnor.

In the end we really are a community. It's like a second home for some people. Members have been on here since 03 everyday. At the end of the day, after the trolling, we all seem to be cool with people. Keep it up stay healthy. Big shout a manu le plus gros tappette de MR.

Lol!

Manu is one heck of a man! But the bigges tappetz of all time. Id like to cross you irish man one day, you seem to be one heck of a heck guy!! No homo!

J'avais pas remarqué que tu étais pire que d'habitude, d'après moi je viens plus assez souvent trainer ici.

Lache pas!

Surment que j etais sur la derappe depuis un bout de temps. Aucun regret. Merci x 10 de te soucier de moi. J accepte tes voeux 10x.

On va en virer une tabarnak à soir pour fêter ça lets go

Ben non touche pas à l'alcool. Mais j'suis partant pour un MR Outsider mega meet.

Guys feel free to add me if you did because I cant see shit in Fb. Id really love to meet you guys. You guys reached out to me and id love to meet you in person. It would be an honnor.
Add me Scott snuffleaupagus your account is private and can't add you.

Bon retour mon tabarnak, m'en va m'en déboucher une pour fêter ça.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Masaker est le genre de gangsta qui s'ouvre pleins de compte facebook.

Depuis qu'il a une blonde sérieuse, il n'a qu'un compte.

masaker can do whatever the fuck he wants.I dont mind, I dont judge. All of you feel free to add me or not. Mercia a n'importe qui se joint au party.

Back