Epic Rides

Awesome day guys! Let’s do it again soon
eaeb11ebf5c54333634f32c63c3913f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for setting up another excellent ride.

The best was at the end. Good thing there was still enough light to turn around and get a second run at it.

Yeah that was great
The funniest part was the pickup guy, good for him for driving like an animal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was an awesome ride guys! Nice meeting Alan who rode topless and Frank who brought a knife to a gun fight but will be back for a revenge next year haha! We had a solid group of fast riders this weekend, hopefully there's room for a last one before the winter. I also have tons of great footage to go through for another edit, can't wait to publish it this week!

Yeah it was an awesome ride guys! Nice meeting Alan who rode topless and Frank who brought a knife to a gun fight but will be back for a revenge next year haha! We had a solid group of fast riders this weekend, hopefully there's room for a last one before the winter. I also have tons of great footage to go through for another edit, can't wait to publish it this week!

J'ai Hate au Video Barnak :)

Video is up! Still learning the making and editing curve, slowly getting the hang of it. Unfortunately, I got massive interference in the mic from the rear cam and didn't get rear footage in the PM due to batteries dying off, fml... Sorry David and Andrew for not having more chase footage in the best sections! And thanks Alex for the extra memory card, shit gets loaded quickly on a 5 hour ride. David you'll like the end with the crazy local in the pick-up.

dammit missed another one !!!!!!!! .. i got home from tour on the day you guys did the ride =(

I'll squeeze in another one probably next week or the week after, before the white stuff gets to us!

Video is up! Still learning the making and editing curve, slowly getting the hang of it. Unfortunately, I got massive interference in the mic from the rear cam and didn't get rear footage in the PM due to batteries dying off, fml... Sorry David and Andrew for not having more chase footage in the best sections! And thanks Alex for the extra memory card, shit gets loaded quickly on a 5 hour ride. David you'll like the end with the crazy local in the pick-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c__xLc0LoYY

I'll squeeze in another one probably next week or the week after, before the white stuff gets to us!

Hey Oli!
Nice vid, thx for taking the time to put this together, this is practice season lol :)
Next year we will be pros and you will become a world class video editing machine!
Hopefully we can squeeze another ride this year.
Cheers guys!

Back