Epic Rides

I can also try and film from my car next time I upgraded from a potato phone to an SE and its pretty good, have to find good mount.
I already had the Scosche dash magic mount for my phone which is pretty awesome and bought the winshield suction mount to film and it's amazing too.

b2a22699b723d677aee8b493e1a5003e.jpg
b19173398e7b63f7cad3bc98f593f668.jpg

Video de la ride d'en fin de semaine is up! Footage=OK, Son=meh... J'ai hâte d'upgrader mon setup pour pouvoir faire de vrais montages.

Comme j'ai pas pris de photos ou filmé les bagnoles en fds, j'ai utilisé la petite séquence que j'ai prise il y a 2 semaines hehe.

Was a great ride. Thanks again for setting it up!

Cool man, thanks for the vid! Nice to watch the ride from another perspective.

are you still organizing more of these rides ? would love to join in on some fun

Sure thing. The season is coming to an end soon though but I might do a couple last ones if it doesn't rain during the weekends. If you want to be notified instantly you can always subscribe to the mailing list: Epic Ride Mailing List

Alright guys, il semble vouloir faire beau samedi prochain alors c'est le temps de rider! Je vais finir ça en grand avec un gros circuit avec possibilité de couper à mi-chemin un peu après le dîner pour ceux qui seront trop brûlés pour terminer.

Celle-là va être assez solide avec les couleurs et les feuilles qui vont tourbillonner partout. Comme on va dîner au Parc des Pionniers à St-Donat, je pense bien amener mon BBQ portatif et faire des hot-dogs sur place. Il y a quelques casse-croûtes autour pour ceux qui voudront du resto.

***Ça sera important de partir à l'heure cette fois-ci car le trajet est quand même long***

SAMEDI 21 OCTOBRE, 10H00

DELTA 1 (5.5h)
Point de Départ:
Ultramar Boul. des Hauteurs, St-Jérôme

Point d'Arrivée:
Tim Hortons, Lachute

Itinéraire

Looking forward to it. Just let me catch up occasionally and I'll be good.

Hahaha :)
No need to play catch-up, everybody at their own pace
The mustang and me will wait with a smoke at the next intersection :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back