Need help to find a clean E46 M3 / Besoin d'aide pour trouver une E46 M3

Lol inspected vanos and subframe. Did they inspect the rod bearings too lol

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Zcp/smg low miles mais pas le combo couleur le plus recherché.. il devrais vendre rapidement quand meme, semble clean!

Lol inspected vanos and subframe. Did they inspect the rod bearings too lol

I saw «*inspected rod bearings and new oil pan gasket*» last year in the ad of a local E46 M3 track car. And I think the seller was working in the shop that inspected it...

I saw «*inspected rod bearings and new oil pan gasket*» last year in the ad of a local E46 M3 track car. And I think the seller was working in the shop that inspected it...
I've done it once or twice. The guy didn't believe the previous seller it had been done with ARP/ BE. Took the pan off and there as ARP bolts but new OEM bearings. There was some back and fourth seller/buyer. Ended up putting a new set King bearings. Second was a Z3 M Coupe. Oil pan was already off. I'm like better check as I'm already here. Sure enough....

Then you got the DIY vanos pump disk crowd that uses a fucking cordless drill to re drill the disk....

Je reviens de Mtl, finalement deux au moins deux fenders renplacés, un morroir et des details qui m’enerves.. interieur sec a refaire, je suis pas pret a m’embarquer la dedans, je passe mon tour..

Coté mecanique c’est incroyable, mais j’aime plus que l’estetique soit mint que +600hp..

a17d62b38b1b2f3186bd1ea9191339c9.jpg

be52e73099727deff21f30bf1764975c.jpg

Celle-là serait bien pour toi gnarfy et elle est locale en plus. Juste à faire un swap d’intérieur et une conversion de transmission manuelle

J’ai vu.. mais encore un interieur gris.. je vais attendre de tomber sur un deal.. j’almerais mieux garder le combo d’origine pour pas affecter la valeur du vehicule..

J’ai vu.. mais encore un interieur gris.. je vais attendre de tomber sur un deal.. j’almerais mieux garder le combo d’origine pour pas affecter la valeur du vehicule..

Tu aurais peur qu’il prenne trop de valeur si tu swap l’intérieur pour autre chose que gris?

Back