Smg tranny
Onyx blue metallic special paint 1 out of 2 in the world
Individual door sills
Very low mileage at 50000km
Zcp package
No rust
Runs and drives with no issues
Vehicle used car package on hand
Clean title car although had an accident claim for side run in back in 2010. If clean history this would be 50000$ car with this mileage.

Je voyais $40k une 2005
Mais $36.5k une 2001 c'est haut me semble

Je parle pas de USD et FX là

Les prix des E46 M3 sont à la hausse et la courbe d’appréciation ne semble pas s’applatir pour l’instant :)

Oui elle est chère mais si c’était ma voiture je l’afficherais au même prix car elle a tous pour ce vendre cher:
-Laguna Seca blue
-transmission 6mt
-bas mileage

Oui c’est une pre-facelift mais il y a eu tellement peu de Laguna Seca blue facelift que les gens passent par dessus. Anyway, je regarde le marché et ça semble plus avoir de grosse incidence sur les prix pre-facelift ou facelift maintenant.

Personnellement, une 2001 j’en voudrais pas (ou je payerais pas le gros prix pour) mais sinon une pre-facelift 2003 j’ai pas de trouble avec ça.

Tires on backwards as well. Front bumper gap is all screwy. No photos of the interior

I would only trust that mileage if it can be traced, that car doesn't look like something with 109K.. Maybe 209.

"I know what I have and I am fully aware of the market on these so not really looking for options on price" Good luck buddy

Tires on backwards as well. Front bumper gap is all screwy. No photos of the interior

I would only trust that mileage if it can be traced, that car doesn't look like something with 109K.. Maybe 209.

"I know what I have and I am fully aware of the market on these so not really looking for options on price" Good luck buddy

his add states he has a binder full of invoices, so maybe he has proofs

I like that part of the description lol

* Vanos - That service is not Done
Sub Frame enforcement - Inspected regularly and no issues identified
I’ve priced it factoring Vanos & Sub frame service needed

Anyone can make invoices these days. I don't trust anything until its on the lift

There was some picture of the driver seat last week (seems like he removed them) and you could see that the driver seat was shinny and in bad condition. My Imola ZCP had 30k km more and seats were like new compare to this Laguna.

Not sure about mileage of this car either...

There was some picture of the driver seat last week (seems like he removed them) and you could see that the driver seat was shinny and in bad condition. My Imola ZCP had 30k km more and seats were like new compare to this Laguna.

Not sure about mileage of this car either...

My issue is E46 M3s is everyone who is selling them is making theirs out to be the absolute best. The Laguna one is a perfect example. If you want that color, I know where there is one for sale right now with almost 300k. One owner since new, all work done by Turner Motorsport or HMS. Never winter driven but as been tracked.

The people buying these cars aren't real enthusiasts like me and you, they are people who have been told by automotive "journalists" you need to purchase one. As I tell everyone you have to be somewhat mechanically included to have one and be willing to DIY most work. I see 2-3 M3s a week that are in questionable state of repair, it's a bloody shame. As I mentioned Headgasket failure is a thing now on these cars, not horrible to fix but might as well do everything thats required while there, not cheap.. Most people solution? Just get bigger rad+fan I have an 02 Cabrio at work now, 155k, everything has been done with OEM parts and some aftermarket things. The car looks and drives like new.

Personally if you are going to spend 35K + repairs, just bite the bullet. Get an F80 M3 and call it a day

Back