Need help to find a clean E46 M3 / Besoin d'aide pour trouver une E46 M3

BC coilovers... I bet the rear end chassis looks awesome on that car. China Android Headunit. Can't be bothered to turn the TPMS light off...

36-38K is a fair price

He probably saw some low milleage stock perfect examples on BAT and try to get the same.. seem clean, but at that price I would search for an interlagos 6speed zcp, not sure what they worth now, they might have increased alot since few years..

He probably saw some low milleage stock perfect examples on BAT and try to get the same.. seem clean, but at that price I would search for an interlagos 6speed zcp, not sure what they worth now, they might have increased alot since few years..

If there was a nice set of suspension on the car it might add value.. Shit like BC racing is anything lowers it, same with the meh headunit and gaudy steering wheel... Then factor in its right at the mileage where heavy maintenance is due... I don't blame the guy for pricing it high though, he knows he will need to deal with kijji people

All the mods on that car sucks big time; BC coilovers, AC schnitzer exhaust (with center exit pipe is one of the worst mod for an E46 M3), cluster black out rings, ugly steering wheel, ...

But it’s still a low mileage 6mt LSB. Sell all that junk and put oem parts or nicer aftermarket parts and you have a pretty desirable E46 M3. But I agree that this is not a 45000$ car, probably more somewhere around 35000$ in actual Canadian market.

Yep you can make some money selling that crap. OEM parts are almost free anyways. Hell I have a set of OEM ZCP springs at work sitting in a box and I think an exhaust

Faut le faire pareille d'afficher sont auto 50k et mettre seulement 2 photo.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Faut le faire pareille d'afficher sont auto 50k et mettre seulement 2 photo.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

Et en plus la voiture est en storage. Sûrement qu’il n’y a pas accès avant le printemps...

Je comprends pas le monde de même, après ils vont chialer que leur voiture ce vend pas et vont mettre ça sur le dos que le monde sont des bretteux et veulent pas payer...

Back