Need help to find a clean E46 M3 / Besoin d'aide pour trouver une E46 M3

I think this summer is going to be a good one to pick up nice examples. Lots of people think it’s the end of the world and panic with Covid, some peoples loose their jobs, some are not comfortable with the upcoming economic crisis coming, ...

Alberta is still the place for the best deals right now.
Alberta is bleeding cash right now. The oil industry is in the grave. Lots of toys , equipment and such are going up cheap.

SMGs are going up in value because there are clean examples to be had for less an than 6MT. Either prices are fire sale or the "peak" was reached last summer. Personally no E46 M3 is worth more than 30k.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Alberta is bleeding cash right now. The oil industry is in the grave. Lots of toys , equipment and such are going up cheap.

SMGs are going up in value because there are clean examples to be had for less an than 6MT. Either prices are fire sale or the "peak" was reached last summer. Personally no E46 M3 is worth more than 30k.

Well you can still easily find a clean 6mt with decent mileage under 30k, almost all E46 M3 on market are under 30k anyway. But 5 years ago, they were 15-20k cars, now they are 25-30k

Well you can still easily find a clean 6mt with decent mileage under 30k, almost all E46 M3 on market are under 30k anyway. But 5 years ago, they were 15-20k cars, now they are 25-30k
Supply and demand. Lots of them have been turned into racecars, smashed and repeat. Same cycle happened with E30 M3s..

Oui ma M5 et la Zcp sont vendu!, l'an passer j'ai vendu seulement la steel grey avec les roues 'CSL Style' que je vient de ré-acheter! j'ai aussi une Carbon black avec intérieur Cinnamon qui est très clean et j'ai un bon dossier d'entretien avec.. beaucoup de chose ont été fait donc bearing de rod.. Pour tout interesser ne vous genez pas je suis parlable! J'adore chassé les beaux exemplaire, leur redonner leur gloire et en profitez un peu au passage.. je croit que vous comprendez tous..ont partage tous la même passion des E46..

Black grills
b0e7c5d3ca5f92048b7d7d85f7e3b339.jpg

Lighten up , I accidentally posted to the wrong thread. Fuck you guys lately get all bent out of shape , must be something in the water.

Back