Need help to find a clean E46 M3 / Besoin d'aide pour trouver une E46 M3

I already have an E46 M3 ZCP so I am in no rush. In the end, I might end up with something else than an e46 M3 or a BMW :)

I think it would be nice to have a thread where we can post the nice exemple available on the market

So here are a couple that might worth looking at:

2006 E46 M3, silver with 137000km, grey interior = not for me but can be a good deal and interior swap is easy to do

http://www.lespac.com/ste-marguerit...jZTNDU4OTAxMDRTNDUzMzI1ODAmZD0w&requester=SCH

2005 E46 M3, imola red with 91000km, super rare M texture interior, car is in Calgary

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...or/1274057785?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

My cousin had an 06 Alpine White, steel roof no sunroof with that interior

My cousin had an 06 Alpine White, steel roof no sunroof with that interior

Yes the ZCP he sold to Martin 10 years ago? I should bought it when Martin was selling both. I bought the 2002 Jet black because it was highly modified and switched a lot of parts on my first track car but should bought the white one also. It was a really nice car back then. I remember mileage was like 35000km back in 2009

Yes the ZCP he sold to Martin 10 years ago? I should bought it when Martin was selling both. I bought the 2002 Jet black because it was highly modified and switched a lot of parts on my first track car but should bought the white one also. It was a really nice car back then. I remember mileage was like 35000km back in 2009

Correct, that was it. Mileage was around 34000km actually. The sad part is now that car is still worth the same or more than what he bought it for in 2009.

Owner of that car honestly sounds like a douche lol.

Yes someone else told me the exact same thing lol

I have someone interrested to buy my E46 M3 ZCP so I don't think I'll buy another E46 M3 in the end. I will go with something different.

I might be wrong but in my opinion e46 M3 prices will eventually climb up :run:

Maybe but I don't think it will do like E30 M3 or aircooled Porsche. And market price should be pretty much the same for the next 5-10 years. It's not a rare car to find with 46000 exemple made.

Hagerty said they will get in value so everyone is trying to sell his POS like it was gold lol

The one that hold their value and will eventually climb up are low mileage, coupe, 6-speed manual, ZCP or desirable combo.

Nice, fair price!

Et elle est déjà vendu aussi!

C’est fou comment ça reste pas longtemps sur le marché un E46 M3 6mt low mileage propre. Quelqu’un qui cherche à besoin d’être prêt car ça part en moins d’une semaine...

La premiere journée s'étais déjas vendus ....

Si toute était clean et pas d’historique dans le Carfax, elle était affichée au moins 5-6000$ trop basse... Pas étonnant qu’elle se soit vendue en une journée!

Back