Thinking about giving free MR t-shirts to members who come to Cars On Fire next month

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Any interest in this? I would make free custom t-shirts for any member who wants them and is willing to attend Cars On Fire. If you're interested and plan on attending (entrance is $20 online) put your name down in this thread. Otherwise I'm making one just for myself.

t-shirt2017.jpg

Pretty sure that would score a 1/10 for effort in most grade schools.

At least make the shirt relevant for the event it's intended for.

Also be a little more creative with the personal name entry than just block text horizontally aligned. You could use the "hello my name is tag" and populate it with a decent font.

hello-my-name-is-t-shirt-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Pretty sure that would score a 1/10 for effort in most grade schools.

At least make the shirt relevant for the event it's intended for.

Also be a little more creative with the personal name entry than just block text horizontally aligned. You could use the "hello my name is tag" and populate it with a decent font.

https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/...-my-name-is-t-shirt-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

The intention isn't to make shirts for the event but for the forum. Members could wear them for whatever other event they go to. I think the design is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to go, buy my car won't be even close as being clean as most others....and i'm working on saturdays

Kinda cringy to be honest. I would love a nice montrealracing.com t-shirt but the name makes it look like a staff shirt.

You should make one with a smaller MR logo on the upper left chest area and one the back saying montrealracing.com i would buy it for sure

Last edited:
im not sure i would want a tshit that says goldencoq hahahaha

its funny as a user name... but to walk around in public... hahaha ya... no... hahaha

Back