Cars and Crepes - West island to St Sauveur cruise Aug 6th

I'll be there but I'll be by bike if weather permits if any otehr 2 wheelers want to join, we can meet up before leaving.

IN only if it's nice weather and on bike also. Where would you want to meet ? Im from Laval.

Id be down would be cool to put some faces on the nicknames, gonna bring the wifey shes been feinding for crepes lately lol

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Id be down would be cool to put some faces on the nicknames, gonna bring the wifey shes been feinding for crepes lately lol

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I agree, if we can find a sitter for the kids I will bring my wife as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good guys. Bring whoever you want, they won't be disappointed :p I put a lot of faith in this resto haha

Very nice plan and I hope to make it even though "airintake0_0" will be at Watkins Glen, starting to look like a couples cruise and my wife is not really a "car guy" per say but may bring her. Put me down as tentative please.

I need to find a shop to plug my Civic's tire then I can go!

(aside from Can Tire is there a place that opens past 6?)

I'll be there but I'll be by bike if weather permits if any otehr 2 wheelers want to join, we can meet up before leaving.
Where shall we meet ? Im from Laval where are you from ?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

starting to look like a couples cruise and my wife is not really a "car guy" per say but may bring her. Put me down as tentative please.

Sounds good guys. Bring whoever you want, they won't be disappointed :p I put a lot of faith in this resto haha

I agree, if we can find a sitter for the kids I will bring my wife as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always bring my GF for the rides and she always has a good time since the end goal is to eat good food and not only talk about the cars.

Where shall we meet ? Im from Laval where are you from ?

I'm from the Southshore so anywhere along the 15 is fine with me. IS there any easy to access Tim Horton along the highway? I've used the Space'ish Cinema's parking lot as a meeting spot before.

I'm from the Southshore so anywhere along the 15 is fine with me. IS there any easy to access Tim Horton along the highway? I've used the Space'ish Cinema's parking lot as a meeting spot before.
Colossus Laval (cinema) sounds good to me !

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Weather update. Hopefully stays the same, or better yet gets better:
XMazKII.jpg

So far so good but it can all change

Omg. An MR meet that actually happens on my day off?! Im super down. I work till midnight saturday but i wont let that stop me!

Can we try to minimize highway and just maximize on the twisties back and forth? I very allergic to straights.

Might be down. Will know more next week, what's happening with my car.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Why? What's happening with your car?

I'm going to check with the wife if she wants to go. I think our daughter is working Sunday so that would work for us but we'll see. If I can I'll confirm ASAP.

Back