Cars and Crepes - West island to St Sauveur cruise Aug 6th

Can we try to minimize highway and just maximize on the twisties back and forth? I very allergic to straights.

Agreed but there is just so much we can ride on in between Laval and St-Sauveur. We can exit at La Salette/Milles-Isle,in St-Jerome, and ride the small twisties towards St-Sauveur.

Why? What's happening with your car?

I'm going to check with the wife if she wants to go. I think our daughter is working Sunday so that would work for us but we'll see. If I can I'll confirm ASAP.

Needs some stupid things, flex pipes are shot it's making a yucky noise. Front tires are done from toe problems before. The never ending battle with this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hope OP reserved the whole resto for this ride.... We have like 25 ppl now lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hope OP reserved the whole resto for this ride.... We have like 25 ppl now lol

OP's expectation
Toss-Off-image21-e1452181650739.jpg

reality

ft358_502622.jpg

Lmao ^
Was legit expecting just a few people.

Ill make reservations tomorrow (Friday) morning for 15-20 people. I'm waiting until tomorrow to call because I wanna see what the weather will be like Sunday. Right now theres 30 percent chance and 8 hours of sun, so as long as it doesn't go to like 50% chance of rain or something I'll make reservations. Normally I'd reserve earlier, but you never know if there's going to be thunderstorms that day. Rain has screwed this summer long enough so I hope this happens lol

Needs some stupid things, flex pipes are shot it's making a yucky noise. Front tires are done from toe problems before. The never ending battle with this thing.

sell it and buy a sentra turbo

I'm down for sunday. What are the Laval people doing

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Meeting point still at 8:45@Momentum?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Yup. I also called and reserved tonight before they closed, just in case. I told them approx. 20 people for 10:15 am and they said no problem. If for whatever reason it says rain I'll just call them and cancel it the day before (as bad as I'll feel doing it) and we'll try again the week after.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

We shouldnt be heading that way but the 329 between morin heights and ste agathe des monts is hell right now as its getting a complete repave. Just letting you guys know !

We shouldnt be heading that way but the 329 between morin heights and ste agathe des monts is hell right now as its getting a complete repave. Just letting you guys know !

Damn, so we can't take the 329 period then? We'll have to think of another route back if that's the case... I'm open to any route as long as it involves downshifting and turning once in a while

Looks like I won't be able to make it. Sorry. Next time maybe.
No worries man. If this all goes well I'll think of more ideas for another one in the future (maybe a couple weeks from now or something). I know 73vette is planning on some BBQs aswell so that'll be nice

also...
another weather update: went from 30% chance to 20%. looks like we might be good, but I won't jinx it:
kQ7LNyW.jpg

ok so my plans for the wekend fell thru, i'll be joining you guys at momentum. 8:45 sharp right?
To be safe yeah 8:45, we'll leave at around 9-ish though. In my opinion we wait till 9:10 at the absolute latest before actually driving off in case someone is running late or something

Im in. So i just called up a friend who has a phantom dji drone, and will make a montage of everything happening. See everyone there.

Back