GM might kill 6 sedans from their lineup

NewShores

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/253099-good-cars-bad-sales-gm-might-kill-6-cars-sedans

General Motors is reportedly killing as many as six cars, all sedans, from its lineup. GM made a bad choice, in hindsight, to fix its sedans before its SUVs, and is now paying the price. The death watch includes the highly rated Chevrolet Impala; the breakthrough Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid; Impala siblings Cadillac XTS and Buick LaCrosse; the state-of-the-art Cadillac XT6; and the Chevrolet Sonic subcompact.

Remember the gas price will stay low for ever!

et ils vont sortir d autre SUVS et trucks pis 2007-2008 va se repointer ...

Chrysler dans la meme marde et Ford s'enligne tranquillement pour ca aussi

et ils vont sortir d autre SUVS et trucks pis 2007-2008 va se repointer ...

Chrysler dans la meme marde et Ford s'enligne tranquillement pour ca aussi

Who's to blame? Consumers wanting gas guzzler or subprime credit financing 60K SUVs to dairyqueen workers?

Who's to blame? Consumers wanting gas guzzler or subprime credit financing 60K SUVs to dairyqueen workers?

all of the above
il etait meme un temps ou en jouant avec les mots les SUV les plus lourds pouvaient profiter d'un credit d'impot destine au marche agricole car ils avaient le mot Utility dans leur description le credit etait concu pour les machines utilitaires comme une moissoneuse/bateuse , tracteurs etc

Faut vraiment pas être bien dans la tête pour considérer acheter une Impala ou Malibu. Pas étonnant que GM élimine ces rent-a-car.

^^^u've obviously never driven an impala or malibu. especially not the new ones.

the impala is by far one of the most comfty cars i've ever driven

^^^u've obviously never driven an impala or malibu. especially not the new ones.

I actually drove an Impala in Vancouver. It was a rental obviously and it was a POS. Sure it was roomy and comfy but the interior was a joke, the engine was gutless and the handling was poor. Look around, there's none on the road because nobody want them. Even the cops ditched the Impala for the Charger.

Les SUV gagnent de plus en plus le marche.

Les nouveaux systeme awd sur suv sont de plus en plus efficace et lhiver cest numero 1.

Tu as plus despace qune voiture awd et cest plus haut de terre.

C'est quand même logique. Apart pour la volt.

Quand tu regarde sur le chemin au Canada, c'est sois du compacts, des "suv" ou des pick Up. Plus personne veux ça une berline.

Au USA, c'est pareil. C'est juste des papis qui roulent en Camry/altima/impala.

Le fait de faire de petits suv, c'est pas mal plus efficace pour l'espace, c'est moins dur pour y entrer (personne âge, c'est dur pour eux de sortir d'une berline), moins cher, ect.

All about profits, they make a lot more $$$ selling SUV's and Pickups. All manufacturers are going down this route...

I'd totally get a Malibu/impala as a daily since I do a lot of highways but man...the resale value/depreciation on these cars...

I'd totally get a Malibu/impala as a daily since I do a lot of highways but man...the resale value/depreciation on these cars...

Get a 4 years old pappy driven malibu for the price of a 10 years old accord. The ecotec and v6 are both unkillable with proper oil changes schedules.

Il faut que t'achète ca déja usagé de quelques années en ayant l'idée de le garder longtemps,
apres un certain nombre d'années et km , il garde sa faible valeur s'il est bien entretenue.

Back