Honest opinion: Do you like these t-shirts?

reeks of a kid being asked to do a gangsta logo.

Is it aimed at that demographic? maybe that was your intention?

200px-Wigger_stomach_tattoo.jpg

Danny, here's a more complete answer in point form. Note that this is my opinion and observation of successful merch/brands.

-For starters, the name of the show sounds weird. I get that you want to hit the modern lingo of things being "lit" and being "fire" but it's just a passing phase, those terms wont mean anything in a year or 2.

-The logo is a Porsche. You don't have a "Porsche-Fest". Logo doesn't connect in anyway with the name. Worst case, use a generic unknown car shape.

-Orange is very rarely a good color choice for logos and branding, especially when you're mixing it with beige/creme. (you'd be better off using red and white, which would make a more obvious connection to Montreal Racing as well)

-With a better logo and color palette, a more conservative font will pass the test of time as opposed to something "dandy" like Comic Sans or the font you currently used.

-With image/branding, you should follow the "less is more" rule on merch. The list on the back and stripes on the sleeves are overkill. Just a simple logo, either full size or pocket size will be plenty.

@DannyITR

Hats look good IMO...

Shirts? Nope

Why not keep a winning recipe?

MR Chanllenge : Create a shirt, make a pool, winner get 2 free.

I think you're getting old (style wise) ... :p

5O7e_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

This merch looks great! if :

• You're wearing skate shoes (Big-ass DC shoes with the fat tongue)
  • You're wearing 3/4 lenght jeans
  • You're tattoed (with the carpe diem / no ragrets theme)
  • You're rocking last year's edition t-shirt or anything branded Fox or Monster
  • You're vapin
  • You proposed to your girl at a car show.

Back