The 2006 Black on Black Z06 thread

Canadian Black on Black 2006 Z06 5X,XXXKM on the way ( Daily driver for Lucie ) but I'll have access to it she said ....lol

Canadian Black on Black 2006 Z06 5X,XXXKM on the way ( Daily driver for Lucie ) but I'll have access to it she said ....lol

Haha I can't believe you don't own a mustang. Well I see things are still going for you in the business, and the relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I can't believe you don't own a mustang. Well I see things are still going for you in the business, and the relationship.

I drive so many Mustangs per year that I don't want to own one......lol
I have a 2010 Shelby in my Garage with 19000km on it right now.
Lucie's daily driver until the Z06 show up.

enhance

enhance

Here's a few pics I got so far , couple from seller and couple from trucking company when car got delivered at their warehouse Last Tuesday ( July 25th 2017 )

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Pour quality pictures but this is all I have for now.

Car should be in Montreal mid-August.

I drive so many Mustangs per year that I don't want to own one......lol
I have a 2010 Shelby in my Garage with 19000km on it right now.
Lucie's daily driver until the Z06 show up.

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/se...79/media/83137866609/large/1501545998/enhance

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/se...79/media/83137866597/large/1501545998/enhance

Any way I can come work for you :) was thinking about something to make some extra money. You have the access, and I have the time. I'll call you after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belle trouvaille!

Peux tu nous dire un peu les procédures et la compagnie avec qui tu as fait affaire et un approximatifs des coup?

Merci

Pas certain de bien comprendre ta question , appelle moi si tu a des questions.
514-233-0450
Martin !

Je veux dire les demarche pour aller cherche un char en Alberta? Brooker? Compagnie de transport? Cout? Est tu aller voir le char la bas? La tu fais inspecté?

Ok.
Je suis brooker automobile , transport + ou - $1500 avec taxes , non je fait pas inspecter , c'est mon 5ieme char en Alberta ( Aston Martin , 3 Mustangs , et la cette Z06 ) , faut etre pret a prendre des risques mais les plus bandit sont les dealer croyer le ou non.

Car was leaving Calgary today but ramps and trailer configuration dit not allow to load it ( car's too low ) .
I have to wait until next Wednesday hoping next trailer will do the trick.
I was expecting the car next Tuesday.
:-(

Some updates :
On Monday Aug. 14 I called ( again ) the freaking trucking company to ask what was the % of chance that the car I bought 1 month ago that is sitting on your lot for the past same month will finally leave your place this week.
The guy said , umm , you know we are not too sure yet... I said WTF ?
OK , don't do anything with the car I'll freaking go get it then , like if I had only that to do.
I was a YUL at 3.15 am on Tuesday waiting the the 6.45am flight to Calgary , got there on 9.35 am ( local time ) someone from the trucking company that felt bad for me when and picked me up , drove me to their lot , dig the car out and at noon I was heading back to Terrebonne with a little stop at the Carwash because the car was cover in dust.
I got there slightly pissed but said nothing to anyone , I just want my girlsfriend car and go home .

enhance

Quick pics after the wash :

enhance

enhance

enhance

Switch my XM radio account from a RAM 1500 Sport I sold to the C6Z and off I was gone.

Hard to resist not too floor it but but my demerits points did...lol

enhance

enhance

enhance

So 1st day ( Tuesday ) I drove from noon to 3.30am , slept 2 hours , drove again until 8.00PM Wednesday , had a beer , dinner , slept a little and I was back on ther road at 2.30AM to finally arrive in Terrebonne at 3.00PM on Thursday.

Door to door it was 3626.5KM with average of 9.5L / 100KM with some nice time on the road with the C6Z , top speed reach need to be off record but this is a fun car...lol

enhance

Car is home , detailled , etc. so my girlfriend is taking it to work tomorrow for the first time , this is her new Daliy driver.

Here's some pics. taken tonight ( Sunday Aug, 20th )

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance