Why are we still taking in useless garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
y commençait à avoir trop d'immigrant du moyen-orient, faque y'ont décidé de balancer avec des Haitiens.

You sound exactly like Kossak: complaining that white people are going to be extinct but not willing to have children of your own.

Au moin il commence tous a comprendre que c'est pas une bonne idée de faire des maison en bouette dans des zone de tremblement de terre.. ou qu'il y a rien à faire dans un carré de sable

No all the little white girls like BBC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

solution
huge-penis-pump-31-x-8-cm-water-pump-colors.jpg

+

Painting-furniture-with-Min.jpg

+

d12b1b33a1408364fb75f8297c64d495.jpg

Il faut absolument une révolution des loi d'immigration. Et vite. Ça doit pas être si compliqué.

Mon ami français est tellement en beau fusil quand il voit ça. Ça fait 4 ans qu'il est ici à demander des autorisations, des certificats, remplir des papiers et bla bla bla. Il y a toujours des frais. Il les paye. Il attend. Jamais de réponse. Il travaille en ingénierie, paye des taxes et impôts.

Tandis que ceux qui entre par la porte d'en arrière ont un chèque de b-s après 1 mois ici. Wtf

Lmao because you know me? I have a son. Pretty biased answer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oublie ca, Spacespiff is master troll.

Inb4 someone pulls out the ancestral argument of "we are all immigrants in America" or my personal favorite that I saw on a Facebook comment yesterday: "We should welcome them in our country like the natives welcomed our forefathers when they arrived in America."

I posted something to the effect of the Haitian refugees in the european migrant crisis thread. News reports make me laugh when they claim to be refugees from the Haitian earthquake that have been in the US for 1 year.

The earthquake was 7 years ago. I want the real reason they left Haiti for Canada - other than Justin opening his arms like a whore to anyone that potentially would vote for him 2-3-4 years down the road.

Also - and relatedly, everyone knows the "migrants" come in by Le Rang Roxham in Lacolle.

Law states that if you come into Canada from another "safe" country you will be declined access if you come in through a border crossing, but not if you come in illegally.

Trollscience states that we should just setup a temporary tent on Rang Roxham, call it a fucking border crossing and call it a day by ejecting anyone crossing there.

They move their crossing to another road? More tents.

Simple.

Effective.

Au moin il commence tous a comprendre que c'est pas une bonne idée de faire des maison en bouette dans des zone de tremblement de terre.. ou qu'il y a rien à faire dans un carré de sable
C'est bin mieux venir se geler le cul 5 mois par année ici...

Pour que le monde qui arrive de pays chaud endure ca, c'est parce qui sont gaté en tabarnac quand ils arrivents ici...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ca serai biens si au Québec on pourais apprendre la même lesson pi pas battir des maison dans des zones innondables.

Il faut absolument une révolution des loi d'immigration. Et vite. Ça doit pas être si compliqué.

Mon ami français est tellement en beau fusil quand il voit ça. Ça fait 4 ans qu'il est ici à demander des autorisations, des certificats, remplir des papiers et bla bla bla. Il y a toujours des frais. Il les paye. Il attend. Jamais de réponse. Il travaille en ingénierie, paye des taxes et impôts.

Tandis que ceux qui entre par la porte d'en arrière ont un chèque de b-s après 1 mois ici. Wtf

Les lois qui gouvernement le processus des demandes de refugiées c'est fédérale. L'immigration au Québec c'est de compétence provincial.

Oublie ca, Spacespiff is master troll.

Inb4 someone pulls out the ancestral argument of "we are all immigrants in America" or my personal favorite that I saw on a Facebook comment yesterday: "We should welcome them in our country like the natives welcomed our forefathers when they arrived in America."

I posted something to the effect of the Haitian refugees in the european migrant crisis thread. News reports make me laugh when they claim to be refugees from the Haitian earthquake that have been in the US for 1 year.

The earthquake was 7 years ago. I want the real reason they left Haiti for Canada - other than Justin opening his arms like a whore to anyone that potentially would vote for him 2-3-4 years down the road.

Also - and relatedly, everyone knows the "migrants" come in by Le Rang Roxham in Lacolle.

Law states that if you come into Canada from another "safe" country you will be declined access if you come in through a border crossing, but not if you come in illegally.

Trollscience states that we should just setup a temporary tent on Rang Roxham, call it a fucking border crossing and call it a day by ejecting anyone crossing there.

They move their crossing to another road? More tents.

Simple.

Effective.

Troll science implies spreading limited resources to cover even more geography while right now it's largely limited to one road. How does creating more backdoor entry points and wasting your time chasing them down make things better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back