T-shirt Cars On Fire part 2

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to scrap the baseball shirts due to popular demand. For the staff shirt I'll prob do something like this. I'll keep working to see if I can come up with a shirt people might actually buy.

t-shirt-carsonfire7.jpg

Looks like lasts years shirt. It worked well for the staff

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm going to scrap the baseball shirts due to popular demand. For the staff shirt I'll prob do something like this. I'll keep working to see if I can come up with a shirt people might actually buy.

I think this one is infinitely better than the last. I would just remove all of the writing on the back though; not a fan of that. The front is nice.

The insert-fest isn't terrible idea for staff.

But I think for consumers not having that is better. Maybe a small logo on front, and something bigger in the back.
Hats are pretty cool!

Honestly really don't like the Cars On Fire font though

Here is what I'm not thinking of selling. People relate more to the brand of car than the name Cars On Fire. One for each fest and they'd be available in black or grey.

t-shirt-nissanfest.jpg

Here is what I'm not thinking of selling. People relate more to the brand of car than the name Cars On Fire. One for each fest and they'd be available in black or grey.

You don't have any branding for MR or COF on that shirt.
I think it would be a nightmare to try and sell this shirt.
There are 16 "fests".
You'll need to carry at least S to XL sizes.

That mean's there are 64 shirts to sift though when trying to sell one. How many of each shirt will there be on top of that? Even if you only have 10 in each size, that's 640 shirts...

If you really want the shirt thing to work you'll need to pay a designer to make an awesome logo and leave out all the fests from the shirt I think.
For example, Eurokracy always has a nice shirt with a different design every year.

I am! There will be a black or grey shirt for each fest available in the MR booth! Will post pics as soon as I have them.

Back