Audi S4 | 2step nano coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Here's the last car I end up doing on my Toronto detail trip, a nicely tuned Audi S4, I had a little fixation on the carbon spoiler from Enleas as I'm tempting to install it on my onw S4 lol.. We had long conversation about mods, it was pretty fun :) Back on the topic.. I did a 2-step polish finished in Nano coating.

Initial condition ;

Overall the paint isn't too scratched ( except for the pillar), but it's somewhat faded, missing tons of gloss to it.

Paint thickness is very good.. almost too thick to be OEM paint, but it was OEM paint for sure.. not sure if this particular blue is thicker than the average or maybe something with the weather/humidity affected my gauge reading.

A little 50/50 :

Taped up :

Some result before doing the nano-coating.

Looks very good to me. time to coat !

End result :)

Stunning result, the blue is showing tons of depth and gloss.

Done.. times to go eat some big boy burger before I leave to Montreal ;) haha!

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Here's what Bruno had to say regarding his detailing :

Alex. just wanted to say thank you again for an amazing job you did on my car this morning.
This guy knows his stuff and is very down to earth and realistic when it comes to detailing cars.
He's honest and does great work.
And it doesn't hurt that we both have pretty nicely modded S4's (spent tooooo much time talking about our mods LOL)
Cut, polish and 2 coats of Cquartz on the car and wheels (and Aquapel on the windows).
I took these pictures late in the day but you get the idea.
Almost all my swirls and micro-scratches are gone and my it definitely does not look like the paint of a 7 year old car.

Q4HGpW9h.jpg

QI2eOVUh.jpg

lyymACwh.jpg

4qKT5Cyh.jpg

UzXZPbSh.jpg

VhtG2VUh.jpg

fc9MiSgh.jpg

s7XEh9Nh.jpg

e4aIPA4h.jpg

giykeRth.jpg

Last edited:
Back