Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Belle petite journée de time attack. Fais changement de rouler en Miata sur la piste mettons!
ad4a0d293994d03d25454023285d3b33.jpg

No more Miata? How do the lap times compare between the 2 cars?

Sold it last year. Switched to the Civic to have a daily commuter but still be able to continue doing some time attack events with it.

The Civic has a lot more power (215whp versus like 90whp lol), but it has stock suspension and brakes and Michelin PS4S tires, where the Miata had a stock drivetrain with coilovers and R-compound tires.

The Civic is super fast at ASE honestly, did 44.9 on the short track on my first time ever lapping a FWD car, which could be 1.00 on the long track. I think I used to do 47.xx on the short track with the Miata, and 1.04 on the longer track.

Sold it last year. Switched to the Civic to have a daily commuter but still be able to continue doing some time attack events with it.

The Civic has a lot more power (215whp versus like 90whp lol), but it has stock suspension and brakes and Michelin PS4S tires, where the Miata had a stock drivetrain with coilovers and R-compound tires.

The Civic is super fast at ASE honestly, did 44.9 on the short track on my first time ever lapping a FWD car, which could be 1.00 on the long track. I think I used to do 47.xx on the short track with the Miata, and 1.04 on the longer track.
Si je peux, je veux en faire l'année prochaine.

Tu te donne combien de budget pour track prep ?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Si je peux, je veux en faire l'année prochaine.

Tu te donne combien de budget pour track prep ?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Bien honnêtement le mieux pour commencer c'est d'y aller avec une voiture stock pour bien apprendre la base.

L'important c'est d'avoir une voiture sécuritaire et de faire une bonne maintenance de base: changer l'huile de freins, vérifier/changer les pads/disques de freins, vérifier les pneus. Juste d'avoir une voiture en forme c'est en masse pour s'amuser!

Back