Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

I was the shop foreman how did you like it working for a garceau... ...?
Well to be honest, everything was fine the short time I worked there but he transfered to my old job after and did talk a little trash. I'm not the type of person that cares about that stuff, just looks bad for that person when he has to bring someone down to make himself look better. Anyways, water under the bridge. I don't even do that work anymore and I don't hold grudges over nonsense.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Well to be honest, everything was fine the short time I worked there but he transfered to my old job after and did talk a little trash. I'm not the type of person that cares about that stuff, just looks bad for that person when he has to bring someone down to make himself look better. Anyways, water under the bridge. I don't even do that work anymore and I don't hold grudges over nonsense.

Working for his dad was a real pain in the a**. But sim's wife was hitting on me real hard at the last Christmas party.. she was ready to drop her pants...

Working for his dad was a real pain in the a**. But sim's wife was hitting on me real hard at the last Christmas party.. she was ready to drop her pants...
Hahaha I'm just glad everything worked out the way it did there because losing that job was what pushed me to find a real career so in a way I'll always be grateful.

Hahaha I'm just glad everything worked out the way it did there because losing that job was what pushed me to find a real career so in a way I'll always be grateful.

Cool to see things have been working out for you. From what I remember from your short passage, you were one of the few hard & reliable guy/women/?!? he had under his command.

I totally forgot about my E46 TBH. I guess I'll go pick it up in May. Its just going to sit parked at home anyways

car is 5 years old in 18 days, still on original rubbers

4ad6539e6d41600aedfcd5eb4f59d592.jpg

Premier lavage fait. On commence à rouler de temps en temps quand les routes sont sèches
7ba7e858a5b538400c34edcb71f6b945.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 3 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Je me suis simplement rangé sur le bord de la route pour faire un texto, callé dans bouette un peu, mis ca en renverse v6 dans panne et le mirroir a mangé de la terre. Vive les spacers.

Brought it home. I need to move my ass and start working on it asap
4e3086bb9a5cb1b21343e7a06ae0e570.jpg

Back