Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

We went on a little trip this past weekend. We just got back last night. Our Fiero group has a big meet every 5 years. This was the 35th Anniversary celebration for the launch of the Fiero and we had about 250 Fiero's attend the event. The meet was in East Peoria, IL but it included a cruise down to Pontiac Illinois to visit the only Pontiac Museum. It was pretty neat as we had a backstage pass to see rooms closed off to the public and some cars from their personal collection that were not on display. I ended up winning 1st place in my class so I'm pretty happy with my outing IMG_4167.jpg

^^ Nice , elle semble tres clean ta Fiero,
j'ai toujours aimé se petit char, j'sais pas pourquoi, peut etre pcq c'est les char sport de ma jeune enfance.

V'la 2 ans j'ai essayé d'en trouver une , mais s'était toute des poubelles ambulante ou pour les kek belle qu'il y avait le prix était incroyablement over price, ça avait même pas de sens.

Wow le 180SX :)

Sans farce nice ta Supra man !

Ce matin, yé sale, mais je l'ai pris toute la semaine pour venir a job a date soooo
39221410.jpg

We went on a little trip this past weekend. We just got back last night. Our Fiero group has a big meet every 5 years. This was the 35th Anniversary celebration for the launch of the Fiero and we had about 250 Fiero's attend the event. The meet was in East Peoria, IL but it included a cruise down to Pontiac Illinois to visit the only Pontiac Museum. It was pretty neat as we had a backstage pass to see rooms closed off to the public and some cars from their personal collection that were not on display. I ended up winning 1st place in my class so I'm pretty happy with my outing View attachment 34982

congrats man

Back