Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Finally had the chance to claybar and wax. Removed dealer sticker and plate
604582ffc1fb36cdf1fae83069189451.jpg
f4d94136fa8cd9c3d9b7d6479c1880ea.jpg

That's such a trippy color! Green-gray? It looks kinda like a khaki metallic... Is it metallic? What is it called?
Moonwalk Grey one of the standard colors(black, white and grey". They had one in Starwalk Blue but it was to Subaruish "world rally blue" and a bit out of budget with the options it had.

If I had got a GTi DSG it would have been in Platinum Silver
13bc2948c0093b7ebee13008ff9051a1.jpg

Moonwalk Grey one of the standard colors(black, white and grey". They had one in Starwalk Blue but it was to Subaruish "world rally blue" and a bit out of budget with the options it had.

If I had got a GTi DSG it would have been in Platinum Silver //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190714/13bc2948c0093b7ebee13008ff9051a1.jpg

Yeah for a Mini green would be better than blue for such a deep color IMO.

I personally really like grey and silver cars of all kinds. Your car looks very good, it's a change from regular grey. I think it makes it look more modern *tu*

Just with the black accents it looks sort of military :laugh:

Yeah for a Mini green would be better than blue for such a deep color IMO.

I personally really like grey and silver cars of all kinds. Your car looks very good, it's a change from regular grey. I think it makes it look more modern *tu*

Just with the black accents it looks sort of military
Even in British Racing Green. It's still Green.... Green on a car for me is bad luck.

Back