Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

zsits.jpg

M45 is RWD, I'm actually getting over 500km a tank on the S80, which I consider not that bad...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

500Km out of a 200L tanks and 500km out of a 40 liter tank is not the same. Always amaze me when people even in my family talk about their fuel consumption by their ''KM/tank''....

500Km out of a 200L tanks and 500km out of a 40 liter tank is not the same. Always amaze me when people even in my family talk about their fuel consumption by their ''KM/tank''....

Indeed, but if his tank was 100l I'm sure he wouldn't be saying the same thing. I know the people you're taking about though.... "I can drive 600kms on a tank!!!" "Your tank is friggin 120l"

500kms on 70l isn't horrible I guess for a V8. I have a real tough time hitting 500kms on my 60l tank and I only have a 3.0 I6.

Indeed, but if his tank was 100l I'm sure he wouldn't be saying the same thing. I know the people you're taking about though.... "I can drive 600kms on a tank!!!" "Your tank is friggin 120l"

500kms on 70l isn't horrible I guess for a V8. I have a real tough time hitting 500kms on my 60l tank and I only have a 3.0 I6.

This so much.

Gas job pickup drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol wow anksy peeps itt... tank is 72l and i do half city half highway with a heavyish foot, so guestimating around 12 per 100km. Which is 2l. Per 100km better than the M45.

What can I say I love dino juice...

I also drive 500km on a tank with the Sportwagen and my Sierra

One is a 50l tank and the other is 130l Rofl

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lol wow anksy peeps itt... tank is 72l and i do half city half highway with a heavyish foot, so guestimating around 12 per 100km. Which is 2l. Per 100km better than the M45.

What can I say I love dino juice...

Hehe. I was actually gonna ask the other day; "What do you need 2 V8 sedans for?". Then I thought about it for 2 seconds and remembered that last year I had 3 inline 6 Toyotas in the driveway. I guess the answer is "just because"...

Back