Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Vidange squad

20190702-182939.jpg

Honnetement je la toujours trouvé beau ce ptit vehicule la. Un set de roues pis ca change tout. Dis toi que c est economique, fiable, pis passager lol :)

J’arrive d’une semaine de vancances dans le bois, ça fait du bien.

Oui le beater et le quad on besoin d’un bon lavage
e83df7fff9a154fbb45293390bec1fc0.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Tu pensais que ca allait ou le DEF?
Older cars were stupid where the filling locations were. Under the hood, under the trunk, in the bumper etc... Behind the rear seat. Now everyone seems to have them in the most logical spot ever.

Older BMW X5s had two tanks, main and reserve.. the main tank filler was hidden under the air intake snorkel so people would only fill the reserve tank....

Tu pensais que ca allait ou le DEF?
Je savais pas si c'était un fill dans le hood ou ailleurs.

Tu remplis ça a quelle fréquence??? Si le trou est a côté du diesel ça doit en prendre souvent en maudit

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tu remplis ça a quelle fréquence??? Si le trou est a côté du diesel ça doit en prendre souvent en maudit

Depends on fuel consumption really. Normally every service for some cars.

Older cars were stupid where the filling locations were. Under the hood, under the trunk, in the bumper etc... Behind the rear seat. Now everyone seems to have them in the most logical spot ever.

Older BMW X5s had two tanks, main and reserve.. the main tank filler was hidden under the air intake snorkel so people would only fill the reserve tank....

wtf lol. I'm used to pickup trucks where the DEF fill cap has pretty much always been next to the fuel cap.

D'habitude c'est aux changements d'huile. Mais ca depend comment le vehicule est conduit. Plus le moteur brule de fuel, plus ca en prend.

C'est a coté du fuel cap paske sinon le monde sont trop epais pi vont le mettre dans tank a fuel paske y trouve pas ou en mettre.

Didn't it happen where a woman put fuel in the def tank of a pickup and it was shooting flames out the tailpipe

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Didn't it happen where a woman put fuel in the def tank of a pickup and it was shooting flames out the tailpipe

with the scrubber running super hot to burn off NOx by spraying urea into the hot exhaust, I could see how spraying diesel there would cause it to ignite.

Nah that was a DPF malfunction on early 2008 Ford Super Duty.

There a sensor that monitor the quality(urea%) of the DEF that's being injected in the exhaust stream. If it doesn't meet the spec, the engine will go into limp mode.

with the scrubber running super hot to burn off NOx by spraying urea into the hot exhaust, I could see how spraying diesel there would cause it to ignite.

The SCR doesn't "burn-off" the NOx. It chemically changes the NOx into Nitrogen and water.

Back