Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Oops
b648dda9a06371fa9eea513eedca546f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

nice, plaque 626 sur l'héritier de la 626.

heheh l'ironie la d'dans c'est qu'après avoir choisie les chiffres dans l'temps, j'ai juste réaliser plus tard que RXH = RXHuit :)

That rice grill is gotta go imo

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

billet aluminium grille (Mr. Grille) 'sbeen on since 2006 at least - goes with the ''era'' of the car
IMO I still like it so its staying :p it highlights the air dam design contrasting with the black

billet aluminium grille (Mr. Grille) 'sbeen on since 2006 at least - goes with the ''era'' of the car
IMO I still like it so its staying it highlights the air dam design contrasting with the black
No it was rice back then too

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Paint it black at least

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

What ? So that it could please you ? Or the rest who are all doing that ..... learn how to read my posts (do look now below at the citation ;) )& then understand instead of imposing your so-called tastes ... or better yet go buy one and do so lol

IMO I still like it so its staying :p it highlights the air dam design contrasting with the black

You should add a big MAZDA sticker on the front windshield or rear glass and the car would be perfect.

ooooohhhh it's sooooo cooool that you were able to repeat what ALL the others say - you're now part of the club ;) of followers

I'm enjoying these demonstrations ... as I'm sure many others .. bring'em on

here's some food for you to chew on and feel good about yourself heheh rear door window sorry to disapoint you :( :

IMG_5181.jpg

Back