Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Carwash and mad wheel gap.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
3e23d4c90b57133f5043de1421be030a.jpg

Pour les contour j'ai acheter des nouveau mais je vais checker ça pour les autre plastiques merci

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Mais va te rester quand meme les partie avant et arriere de valence qui ''matcherons'' pas. J'avais penser faire ca aussi, mais jetais pris avec des ailes neuve et le reste fader ;)

Mais va te rester quand meme les partie avant et arriere de valence qui ''matcherons'' pas. J'avais penser faire ca aussi, mais jetais pris avec des ailes neuve et le reste fader ;)
Je les change pour avoir les version sport plus large. Tu me fait penser la, ça vas sûrement pas matcher j'aurais pas le choix de faire un traitement dessus.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Winter set up is 225 45 17's no brembos so can have a shitty offset. Summer tires are meatier. 265's in the rear and 255's in the front. Problem is, I'll need some low.

But you already had the lows

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Winter set up is 225 45 17's no brembos so can have a shitty offset. Summer tires are meatier. 265's in the rear and 255's in the front. Problem is, I'll need some low.

cut ur springs JDM style

But you already had the lows

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
I'll explain to you like I did everyone else. When my car was low, I had brought it to 3 alignement shops. Everyone charged me and said it was good to go. I went through 3 sets of tires in a year. Couldn't fucking figure it out. I sold my eibachs because I thought my car was just fucked. Got to stock height, brought it to momentum, Greg refused to do my alignement because I had a bent inner tie rod. There would of been no point to charge me a 4th alignment and get nowhere. They ordered the tierod and switched it. On to the back of the car, my toe bolts were never adjusted. So 3 places charged me for something that was never done. That's why I have no more low.

I'll explain to you like I did everyone else. When my car was low, I had brought it to 3 alignement shops. Everyone charged me and said it was good to go. I went through 3 sets of tires in a year. Couldn't fucking figure it out. I sold my eibachs because I thought my car was just fucked. Got to stock height, brought it to momentum, Greg refused to do my alignement because I had a bent inner tie rod. There would of been no point to charge me a 4th alignment and get nowhere. They ordered the tierod and switched it. On to the back of the car, my toe bolts were never adjusted. So 3 places charged me for something that was never done. That's why I have no more low.

Well technically if all is right in your suspension component, you can get more low with no issues

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

This time get coilovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well technically if all is right in your suspension component, you can get more low with no issues

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk
Seems like I'm having a slight camber issue on the front right of the car, it might not be fixable as the car was accidented in the front right. I'm thinking of getting camber arms for the front to correct it. Hopefully it's not a bandaid fix.

Back