Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Tu viens de me laisser gravement, dans 2 ans je fais une plainte du IG comme Sofia Nolin!

D’habitude c’est le bac de recyclage et le ti bac de composte qui sont la dans le coin, alors quand je touche à la bûche il reste 1-2 pouces avant les bacs

jva venir mordre tes pneus

Where did you move!?

I see Canac, so I guess somewhere in my area?
A few streets further west in Lachine. We went to Canac because 1. My contractor father swears by them 2. He gave us a 150$ credit he had. We like Canac in general as well. I wouldn't buy everything from them but they are definately cheaper on most

A few streets further west in Lachine. We went to Canac because 1. My contractor father swears by them 2. He gave us a 150$ credit he had. We like Canac in general as well. I wouldn't buy everything from them but they are definately cheaper on most

I agree, it's my go to as well. they have a lot of different products you don't find anywhere else as well

A few streets further west in Lachine.
Huh, I live in Lachine and the Wife and I are looking to buy our first home in Lachine too.
Market's facking stupid right now.

Did you have to over-bid much? (Don't have to answer that if you don't want to)

Il ont eu des problèmes dans les premières années et corrigé par la suite 2015-2016 moi rien a dire j’ai prit un bail , je m’attendais a de la consommation huile un peu selon les experts de mr , mais pas une goutte 9000 kilomètres presque 1 ans , je me croise les doigts pour la suite , nikkonos la sienne avais 40k et a eu aucun soucis , j’avais pas été capable de faire un road test au dealer.... j’ai bien aimé a partir du jour 1

Tu fais les changements d'huile au combien de km?

Huh, I live in Lachine and the Wife and I are looking to buy our first home in Lachine too.
Market's facking stupid right now.

Did you have to over-bid much? (Don't have to answer that if you don't want to)

The first home we were looking at the over bidding was getting out of control and I called it quits. Didnt lose out all by that much..

This home we got it well under asking price . Only people to have put an offer in. While it wasn't over budget it was getting close to our maximum comfortable range in the end it won't change much , we paid more but got exactly what we wanted

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The first home we were looking at the over bidding was getting out of control and I called it quits. Didnt lose out all by that much..

This home we got it well under asking price . Only people to have put an offer in. While it wasn't over budget it was getting close to our maximum comfortable range in the end it won't change much , we paid more but got exactly what we wanted

That's pretty awesome!
And it's really fucking refreshing to hear you paid under asking and didn't have to go to war for it. Ça me rassure un peu.
Sooooo.
Do you have a house for sale in Lachine now?
*Crazy eyes*

lol

So to wrap it up :
House #1 cheaper, bidding war, don't know how much it sold for.
House #2 more expensive, no bidding war.

Would you say house #2 brough you more valie as well, or was it equivalent to house #1 (just mlre expensive)?

So to wrap it up :
House #1 cheaper, bidding war, don't know how much it sold for.
House #2 more expensive, no bidding war.

Would you say house #2 brough you more valie as well, or was it equivalent to house #1 (just mlre expensive)?

I know what house 1 sold for my friend is an agent and looked it up. I lost by about 8k...

House two has a finished basement with a full bathroom. A powder room on the mainfloor, A large garage and is about 600sq ft larger up stairs. So yes it has more value. Did I mention a garage?

Back