Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

71ab1b79c923bfb7f6188777db3ee3ec.jpg

Ça look bien en photo. Mais esti que le bumper jobber fit vraiment comme une marde. Un chance j'ai pas payé chère.
ca872a1d30eeb4563045803e543976c6.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Esti cache ta plaque.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
It has nothing to do with someone looking up in SAAQ database or such but rather let's say I have a problem one day , blown engine or major issue.. the dealer/manufacture suspects something is up.. they could start looking at this forum. They come across this thread and see said car with such license plate ... Cross reference it to a vin in their system... What pops up? Then they start looking at post history and one slip up of some mod, track day or such.

I know how dealers and especially OEMs work when it's about the bottom line. It would not be the first time they used internet forums to squash a claim. I could careless about people knowing where I live.

I couldn't care less about people knowing where I live.

ftfy

...i mean unless you do care a certain amount about people knowing where you live.

/grammar nazi

but other than what you said about warranty claims (which only holds if you still have a valid warranty) there isn't anything else anyone could do if they knew your plate (and you were otherwise a legitimately good guy).

I'd be more afraid of people linking my car to my house and wondering "shit this guy's got a 5 year-old Mazda3 with the 2.0L. He must be loaded af; lets break into his house. Dog."

ftfy

...i mean unless you do care a certain amount about people knowing where you live.

/grammar nazi

but other than what you said about warranty claims (which only holds if you still have a valid warranty) there isn't anything else anyone could do if they knew your plate (and you were otherwise a legitimately good guy).

I'd be more afraid of people linking my car to my house and wondering "shit this guy's got a 5 year-old Mazda3 with the 2.0L. He must be loaded af; lets break into his house. Dog."
Meh if someone breaks in take what you want except the cats and passports. Leave them alone and try not to make a giant mess.

Que ce soit pertinent ou non, cacher sa plaque sur une photo ça prend 2 secondes à faire et ça dérange personne.

Autrement dit, faite le ou faite le pas, on s'en calice tu.

Back