Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

#coolerdadthanbefore
4443861f8c0db7a4602b4b86a3ad8458.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

I recently went full circle and got back into a wagon. I used to own a VOLVO V60 cc and changed it for a tacoma TRD PRO manual. It was a fun little truck and was very useful to do all the little shores at my cottage. After a while the 2hours drive up north got a bit tiring in the truck and the lack of refinement got me back into the VOLVO family.

I have to give a big thanks to MAREK !!!! :bigup: (again)

Few years ago he put me in touch with his contacts at uptown VOLVO when I bought the v60 and this time again when through all his connections and found me a sweat deal.. Ive tried to bribe him with a scotch bottle but he refused.. lol. Anyways such a cool knowledgeable guy.. so thanks again for spending the time and sharing your love for the brand.

So far I'm very impressed by the new platform compared to my old V60. The chassis is quite stiff and despite being a front wheel drive biased system the weight distribution feels pretty good. Very little understeer despite the more floaty feeling of the raised height of the CC. The engine is not as nice as the bmw straight 6 but it does the job and I'm averaging 8.2l going to the Chalet vs 12.3l/100km for the Tacoma. The taco was a bitch going up hill and wouldn't keep his pace in 6th.. always had to downshift to 5th.. anyways

The day I sold the taco... with all it's flaws I will miss this truck a lot :(

Thank you for the nice words Pier! Glad I was able to find the right car and most importantly with the right people!

It is my pleasure to share my passion, looking forward to seeing that beauty some time & have a beer!

Do not hesitate if ever you have any questions, tips trick, tuning, I'm the Volvo connections!

keep it, its good protection against small rear end collisions, also you can put a bike rack easily.
It looks beat. It makes the truck look terrible. I was thinking on just shooting it flat black, but I need to pretty much sand blast it, and it needs to come off anyway.

Drove through some mud to make it look like I went off road. Going to be like those jeep guys, and never wash it now. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201023/d63a3a0c2cce4c4afe5c67f2c69f74f3.jpg

j'ai déviergé un nouveau outlander chez kenny upull vendredi passé.

4 mud flaps, bumper avant, un hitch, porte de valise, 2 tail light, plastique en dessous du moteur comme neuf pour 280$

J'commence a avoir dla rouille dans lbas de mes porte, jva p-e aller chercher les 4 portes sont clean, ca va me couter moin chere swapper de porte que de faire peinturer. Yé noir meme couleur hehe

une ti coupe de brosse d'acier a main peinture a canette ArmorCoat vite vite ....tu ajoute une tite couche de plus au 2ans et l'affaire est ketchup...aucunement besoin de sandblasté ca

Back