Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Te manquerais juste des injecteurs 24 lbs ,tête en alu et une fuel pump 255 :p Ton moteur 306 tu la fait toi même ou fait faire ?

Je sais pour les tetes en alu mais un coup avec les pushrods les rockers studs et guide plates ca pete mon budget total juste ca....

Same here. I find Audi's styling painfully boring for the most part, but that is one sexy car.

I saw an S7 yesterday and was thinking how refreshing it is to see a car that wasn't designed with a trunk lid/rear deck so high that it renders the rear-view mirror useless..

ccb7782ba0d3318597fc8568ba62df74.jpg

Lave le M2 avant l hibernation!

J en devais une a mon ami.

M2 2017 M6 dinan stage1 !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Agreed, I'm not a fan at all of the whole new Audi line, including the new A7.

Same here. I find Audi's styling painfully boring for the most part, but that is one sexy car.

I saw an S7 yesterday and was thinking how refreshing it is to see a car that wasn't designed with a trunk lid/rear deck so high that it renders the rear-view mirror useless..

I find the A7 particularly ugly, the rear end is hideous... So I guess it's love or hate those slanted rear designs

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

D0BC1DD1-FFF5-40BE-A52E-03A2C96A5868.jpg

Winter ready. Elle ne devrait pas sortir cet hiver mais c’est mon backup en cas de besoin, elle doit donc être prête.

Back